Moving...

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Moving...

Post by Computron »

So the time has come for me to go. My time in Italy is quickly drawing to an end. Three years seems to have flown by. Some of the things I'll miss are the speed you can freely travel the highways, the posted limits are about 83 MPH. People will actually move out of the left lane if you flash your lights or even if they just see you. The pizza. That's pretty much it.
My house hold items are already packed and in a warehouse waiting to be shipped. I am down to two TFs, they flew here with me and they will fly home with me. G1 Jetfire minus all the accessories. G2 Prime cab, two hands and gun included. All other TFs are in the warehouse. :(
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

I hope your big move goes smoothly. I think I recall you having a little trouble with the collection last time, hopefully this isn't a repeat! I'm guessing that Jetfire and Optimus are childhood artifacts? :)
I know Italy can be quite beautiful, but we look forward to having you back safely stateside. Plus, you'll have cheap transformers available again!
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

That is one of the biggest benefits TT. Childhood artifacts? Unfortunately no. I never had either of those as a child. I wish I did as most of my TFs survived my childhood destructions. Since I left the states for Italy OP has traveled on each flight thereafter. So OP will continue to do so. Jetfire came with me as well as G1 and G2yellow Devastators. The Devs all got packed up. The worst part is that I will only be stateside for about three months. Then I am off to a ship. I will for sure get to Japan at least once.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Good luck and safe journeys on your trip back home. :D Where are you returning to, stateside? And will your possessions stored in the warehouse make it to you before you leave out again? Japan, eh? The people there have been through so much in such a short span of time. May you have a safe and prosperous venture there as well. :)
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Happy safe return to you and your transformers. I hope your superion (i belive that was the last victim) makes it this time. Where are you being stationed at in the states.

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

I hope both you and your transformers have a safe trip! :)
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

You are lucky - enjoy the days left, and have a good trip back home. Also get ready to find the rarest Transformers when you go to Japan!
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

I can only hope to find sweet stuff in Japan. My Italian landlord just invited me to a toy shop here in town. Well he never called about it but we'll see what happens.
So I mentioned that I was down to two Tf's. Well I found another one around the house, Generations Drift. He will be sent back with a few more I just bought while I was in Ireland. Smyths toy store had deluxe class TF's for buy two get one free. Turbo Tracks, Perceptor, and Terradive all came home with me. I may have gotten one if there was no sale but with the exchange rate and the free one the price came out to just about the same as they cost stateside, may be a bit lower but only a few cents if that. After I got back to Italy while driving home from Rome to Naples I saw some Tf's at a roadside gas station/food store and that was about 3x the stateside price. I definitely will not miss the Tf prices here. Less then three weeks left till I get home.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Be safe computron, I hope you get to enjoy the states for a little bit, before you leave again.
R.I.P. Menasor
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

hey mate happy travels. I wish I was traveling too, being stuck is also anoying :D

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".