Overlord's sales thread

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Overlord
City Commander

Overlord's sales thread

Post by Overlord »

Hello

Welcome to my sales thread. I'm moving so need to let go of some items so I can bring less crap, as well as generate some funds (PLEASE NOTE, due to the expediency of my move, I must post all unsold items to eBay next weekend)! All items are complete loose with instructions unless specified. Please check my feedback thread. Shipping is $3-$15, depending on the figures purchased/quantity purchased. I will give shipping and price breaks for multiple purchased...PM me for more detailed information.

Payment terms: I've recently made an Amazon Payments account. If you have an account with amazon already you can create an Amazon Payments account in literally 15 seconds. There are no fees associated with it for the buyer. I prefer this over paypal since the fees are also lower for me as seller.

I also can take paypal but given the alternative of using amazon payments with lower fees, I must ask that if you prefer paypal, you also cover the 4% fees.

ROTF Leader Starscream $35
ROTF Leader Shadow Command Megatron $40
ROTF Leader Takara Buster Optimus Prime (2 pack, the one with the faceplate) $95
ROTF Leader Takara Jetfire (2 pack) $95

**I have the 2-pack box...if interested in both specify whether you want the box or not.**

ROTF Voyager The Fallen $15
ROTF Deluxe Rampage $5
ROTF Deluxe Ravage $8
ROTF Deluxe Sideswipe (MIP) $15
ROTF Deluxe Sideways $5
ROTF Blast Off $10
ROTF Swindle $10
ROTF Voyager Defender Optimus Prime (MIB) $20

Universe 2.0 Voyager Blaster $15
Universe 2.0 Voyager Heavy Load $15
Universe 2.0 Voyager Treadbolt (MIP) $17

Titanium The Fallen $15

G1 Micromasters Groundshaker
G1 Micromasters Skystalker
G1 Micromasters Cannon Transport
G1 Micromasters Skyhopper
G1 Micromasters Flattop
G1 Micromasters Erector
G1 Micromasters Assorted Micromaster figures
G1 Mini bots

Alternators To be updated soon

Micromaster bases are in various conditions of completion. I will update the thread with more detail. Please PM with any questions or for something that may have interest for you.

Thanks.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Please use the "TRANSFORMERS for sale/trade lists" -thread when selling TF items.
http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... php?t=4366

Thank you and good luck!
Overlord
City Commander

Post by Overlord »

sorry..hit new thread by accident.

can you migrate?
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Sorry, I can't merge threads/posts. You could just copy-paste into a new post in the appropriate thread.