Deep Space/ Miscellaneous Planets

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* dirge enters the bridge, having washed his face *

" blitzwing is in the CR chamber BPP, took a rather nasty knock to the head mwahaha "

* then dirge looks at the coordinates *

" 1313 ? ... that doesnt sound lucky to me "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Soundwave motionless sets the big yellow ship to the designated coordinance. While travelling at high speeds they travel under star consolations shaped like a Ladder. Another star consolation just in front of them resembles a large black cat.

The beakon gets larger on the monitor.

The beakon appears to be Decepticon but there is also an Autobot beakon.

Decepticons, prepare for attack!
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* dirges optics light up at the sound of an attack *

" first things first BPP ... we need to make sure no autobots try to invade our ship "

* dirge goes and puts a sign on the ship door ...

" that should do it BWAHAHAHAHA "

* dirge returns to the bridge and powers up his weapons *
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Fire off a missile at the Autobot ship. Let's see if they retaliate!
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

" sure thing galvy "

* Dirge carefully aims a missile at the autobot ship and hits the button

the missile streaks towards the autobot ship *
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Let's move in closer. Why is that Decepticon ship so close to the Autobot ship? Perhaps another group of Decepticons have taken control of that Autobot ship.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

As the Decepticon shuttle moves closer, a message is received from the other Decepticon ship. Zarak comes up on the screen. He looks quite pleased to see the other Decepticons.

Galvatron! My old friend. How nice to see you. I suggest that you break off your attack on the Autobots if you do not wish to become scrap metal. Let us rendezvous at a safer location and discuss plans to destroy them.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron is amazed at how easy it was to find the humanoid Decepticon.
He takes a closer look at the size of the Autobot ship. Knowing he has no chance against such a large vessel, he keeps his distance. Although his optic lenses do not allow him to see the Autobot ship in full detail, the mass of the ship seems to be a little familiar to him.

Zarak you fool! What are you doing? Are you purposly wanting to destroy your spark? Get away from that Autobot ship. I need you and your crew to board my ship.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Although Galvatron had seemingly ended his assault on the Autobots, they had not yet agreed to allow him to leave without destroying his shuttle. Zarak returned a message to the Decepticon leader.

I am trying to make certain the Autobots here will not blast us into Energon cubes as soon as we try to leave. As for coming on board your ship, I see no need to as we have our own. I will follow along behind wherever you lead, Mighty Galvatron.

That much was certain to get the Decepticon leader's attention. This Cambreaker would prove to be a problem. He was a stubborn Autobot with a sense of duty, the worst kind. Whether he was manipulatable or not remained to be seen. Zarak sent a quick message to Sixshot and the others to get the ship moving towards Galvatron but also kept his communication up with the Autobots so they could see that he wasn't planning anything and merely leaving in peace.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Soundwave slowly moves the ship behind an asteroid to prevent from being blasted at from the Autobot ship

Do as you must to save your precious hide Zarak.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* suddenly the asteroid shatters into space dust and dirge gets a hailing frequency from the massive autobot warship

he answers the hailings and an image of zarak pops up on the screen and then dirge almost falls over as the other half of the screen reveals ... *

" CAMBREAKER ???????????????

youre supposed to be missing and Blackjack commanding in your absence
"

* dirge then gets an evil idea to sow discontent among the autobots *

" well cambreaker, since you now appear to be in command again ...

give thanks to minerva and blackjack for their assistance in restoring Galvatron to life
"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

The port railgun EMP blast from the Ætherspite makes contact with the small ship, it sends it spiralling through space towards Earth.

AAAAAAAARRRG!!!! Enough of this playing! Soundwave blast the Autobot shuttle into pieces!!

Psychotron looks on the radar screen...

Lord Galvatron, they are gone. But I cannot tell you what direction they went. It's almost as if they left in three different directions.

The small ship is still spiralling through space...

I would prefer them to leave in a million directions as they get blasted into oblivion!

I'm getting dizzy!

Dirge, stabelize this tin-can you call a ship!
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

((Yay, posting. Now let's see if we can get anyone besides Galvatron, TT, and myself.))

The EMP also affects Zarak's ship in a similar way, being roughly the same size as the other Decepticon ship. Not only is the shuttle knocked off course, it is powered down by the electromagnetic interference from the EMP. Cambreaker was very clever and knew how to make an exit. Perhaps there was some merit to Galvatron's problem of having not destroyed him sooner. The solution to this 'Ætherspite' was somehow obvious to Zarak and he was unsure of why. He would needed to return to Earth. Calmly, he sends a message to Sixshot

Sixshot, can we use the reserve energy source to power the engine systems long enough to get us back to Earth?

There is enough in the reserve that we can go part way.

Then drain the others. They will understand. It is for the good of our cause after all. Once we reach Earth, we can utilize Scorponok's Energon supply to recharge them.

Forced to cannibalize his own troops for Energon, why was the Universe coming to. He hoped that Galvatron and the other Decepticons would also reach Earth soon as he need of them.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Dirge was capable of stabalizing the ship.
Although, it stopped spinning, it was flying upside down and in reverse.
But which way is upside up in space anyway?

Check this "ship" for damage Dirge.

Once we are clear of any damage we go to Earth! We meet with Zarak at Scorponok's location.
Has anybody seen Inferno?
He usually brings me energon goodies around this time.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* Dirge opens his cockpit and gets out a stethoscope and starts listening to the ship. Just then, Blitzwing walks in.*

" Doesn't seem to be any major damage BPP, but we are upside down and going in reverse, let me try to sort that out. Come to me Blitzwing "

* Grabbing Blitzwing and tieing him up, Dirge puts him beside the main terminal for the ship. Then Dirge wires Blitzwings power source into the main computer, restoring power. Dirge jumps into the pilot seat and grabs the steering wheel. He pulls the handbrake on and hits the gas at the same time, throwing the ship (and everyone in it) the right way up and going forwards *

" YOU MISERABLE CONEHEAD, I VILL KILL YOU VEN I AM RELEASED, I VILL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR * face change * cockpit AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA "

" Think of it this way Blitzwing, this couldn't be done without you "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Laughing hysterically at what he just witnessed, Galvatron had to add his 2 shanix.....

It's about time you became of some use Blitzwing!

He then takes his cell phone charger and plugs it into Blitzwings usb port.

I wonder if I can get reception up here.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* Unable to do a thing as Galvatron plugs his phone into him, Blitzwing is not a happy bunny *

" I am feeling somevat abused * face change * und not in ze vay i vant either HEEHEEHEE "

* Dirge turns to face him *

" could be worse Blitzwing, I could have welded you to the outside of the ship "

" I VILL KILL YOU YOU POINY BONCED, DART HEADED BUFFOON "

" I'm wobbling in my wellies "

" I VILL LOOSE MY SHOE UP TO ZE THIRD LACE HOLE UP YOUR AFT, FOR ZIS DIRGE "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Getting back to being serious, Galvatron approaches Blitzwing....

Shut your faces or I will unplug your vocal chamber!

Dirge, since Soundwave is in his stasis pod, can you fly this tin can back to Earth? Anybody seen Inferno? I want my night time energon goodies!
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* Blitzwing goes quiet, but continues to glare at dirge

Dirge laughs at galvatron *

" course i can fly this back to earth, its easy peasy "

* dirge gets in the pilots seat and starts to manually fly the ship. It flys with the motion of a boomerang under dirges control, causing psycotron to puke all over blitzwing *
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

After recovering from blowing chunks all over Blitzwing, Psychotron observes his latest liquid creation. After examining the vomit, he sees food that he ate and a few nuts and bolts.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME YOU RUTHLESS GIANT METAL SCRAP HEAP!!