Roadbusters Collection Room

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Well, it's time to do an update seeing as how 2011 has probably been the most active toy buying year for me so far. Not a lot has changed but quite a bit has been added. Tons of new additions! Enjoy. :)

Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

amazing collection :D

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
GPrime2011
Targetmaster

Post by GPrime2011 »

Wicked colleciotn mate lots of great stuff. I'll need a room for my colleciton some day cos I have a feeling I'm going to struggle to stop! lol
I can swear I was conned as a child....cos no matter how hard I try, I just CAN NOT get my entire Decepticon army into the back of Astrotrain....
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

Very impressive. I'm surprised you let the cat in though. All the ones I've had would jump onto the shelves and sleep curled up in the base. Leading to a tragic number of figures falling to their death.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Oh, those cats stay outside. :lol: The one sitting in my chair must have snuck in during the photo shoot. I have a few chihuahuas running around but they leave well enough alone. :wink:
coldascrystal
Throttlebot

Post by coldascrystal »

wow i had no idea about the size difference between fort max and scorponok. who made the mistake of making one rival twice as big as the other.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Very nice collection, Roadbuster! :D
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Thanks for all the replies!
coldascrystal wrote:wow i had no idea about the size difference between fort max and scorponok. who made the mistake of making one rival twice as big as the other.
I know, right? I guess, it's a good thing looking back now. If Scorponok were the same size as Fort Max he'd easily run over $1,000+.
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

Sideways wrote:You're a good person, Galvatron.
Just let him have some giggity and he'll be a nice guy!

Roadbuster - More than the collection itself, I like the place in overall. If it had a toilet, I wouldn't leave it if I was you.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
comicbookjon
Decoy

Post by comicbookjon »

wow...if u cut ur joes in half and make them vintage ones instead, we have almost the same collection.
thats so crazy.
Yo joe?
comicbookjon
Decoy

Post by comicbookjon »

ok, nevermind what i said...i just saw ur fortress maximus pics...im not even close to u in g1 stuff...but i do have just about all the vintage joe stuff.
either way u have a nice collection man.
Yo joe?
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Jose wrote:Roadbuster - More than the collection itself, I like the place in overall. If it had a toilet, I wouldn't leave it if I was you.
Thanks Jose! :) I probably would have sold it all if it weren't for me getting a bigger place. Keeping everything in storage is no fun. :(
comicbookjon wrote:wow...if u cut ur joes in half and make them vintage ones instead, we have almost the same collection.
thats so crazy.
I'm not too crazy about vintage Joes as far as the figures are concerned. G.I. Joe figures have come a long ways since then and I much prefer the more detailed sculpting and sharper paint applications of the modern era/reissue line. I still like to collect the vehicles from the 80's, though, don't get me wrong. :wink: Even if they do take up a lot of space.
comicbookjon wrote:ok, nevermind what i said...i just saw ur fortress maximus pics...im not even close to u in g1 stuff...but i do have just about all the vintage joe stuff.
either way u have a nice collection man.
Thanks bud! Took a while to get a complete Fort Max that wasn't yellowed by age. But once I started collecting the Headmasters series I knew I had to have one.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

bigworld wrote:Great thread! Thanks for sharing with us. Keep it up.
Welcome to Transformerland.com, big world! Stick around, create a thread and tell us a little about yourself. :wink: