Moment of total Awesomeness!

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Moment of total Awesomeness!

Post by BDixonarts »

My best friend shadow(Joe) just got a job in Hasbro as their assistant lead design coordinator for all toy lines and movie designs. They also want him to help with the season 3 tf prime designs and he gets to pick all the final designs in future lines as well as pass on to the future director what designs he likes most for tf4 :D:D
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

That IS a moment of total awesomeness! Tell Joe I said congrats! :wink:
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

GO, JOE!

Whoops, wait, wrong Hasbro property. Yet so fitting...

Crazy jealous, here. Don't be surprised to see me--or anyone else--sucking up a bit with no ulterior motives whatsoever.

tfshadowcons, you've said a few things in posts here and there that have made me wonder, although somehow i've never gotten around to asking you before: Do you have some official affiliation with Hasbro?
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

me personally I only have my best friend shadow who has been working with hasbro and paramount since ROTF. He has been my inside person and now I will be getting to know more first hand as soon as he tells me so expect me to give a good bit of toy goodies when i get news :D

Also right now me and a good friend of mine are working on two seeker projects for hasbro.
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

tfshadowcons wrote:me personally I only have my best friend shadow who has been working with hasbro and paramount since ROTF. He has been my inside person and now I will be getting to know more first hand as soon as he tells me so expect me to give a good bit of toy goodies when i get news :D
Sounds like you personally have no official ties to Hasbro.
tfshadowcons wrote:Also right now me and a good friend of mine are working on two seeker projects for hasbro.
Sounds like you personally do have official ties to Hasbro.

[Does... not... compute... kqwzzrk##***??]
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

Ok let me say it this way, my best friend joe (shadow) has a job with hasbro as an assistant design coordinator. He is also the co owner of my forum The Shadow Realm and he has me doing some character designs for hasbro for the Rainmakers and a new set of seeker femme's, so yes I have hasbro contacts.
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Okay, cool! [jealous of you both now] ;-)

Ooh, more female Seekers... Pleased and intrigued!
DecepticonSpike
Decoy

Post by DecepticonSpike »

Sounds like a dream job! Congrats to your friend!