Earth

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* Dirge looks down at Psycotron, and rolls his optics*

"I need you to climb inside the engine ducts and check for any holes in the main fule lines. They are empty and you should be small enough. Take a welder with you"

*Dirge comms Galvatron *

"DONT TOUCH ANYTHING UP THERE BPP, ITS PROGRAMMED TO OPERATE THE EJECTOCHAIR IF YOU GIVE THE WRONG CODE!!!!!.

Oh by the way, Inferno has a story to tell you
"

* Dirge grabs Inferno and boots him up the hallway and into the bridge*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron sits in the "big chair" looking for the TV, he finds a control panel built in the arm of the chair...

Hmmm one of these buttons should turn the tv on.
He hears the shout of Dirge about ejections and codes....

Codes... I don't know any codes for the Nemesis.....

I'll just say DEATH TO ALL AUTOBOTS!

Then a robotic female voice comes out of nowhere...

"welcome Lord Megatron"

Wow that was weird!
Galvatron begins to randomly push the buttons on the control panel hoping to find a TV....

The room comes to life as windows open and close, the radio turns on and off, the lights turn on and off and then the "big chair" begins to spin out of control and tilt forwards and backwards...

Ravaage.... stop this crazy thing!!!
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* Dirge hears the commotion from the bridge and rushes up. He sees Galvatron in the big chair spinning wildly. After half an hour of laughing, Dirge hits the button to stop the chair.*

" I warned you BPP, this chair was made for the mighty Megatron to rest his buttplate in.
Anyway, the engines are repaired, I need Scorponok to start digging the front end out of the rock. If you would be so kind as to give the command to him
"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

This malfunction chair!!! No chair has ever denied the company of my shiny metal purple cheeks!

Galvatron shakes the dizzyness away.

Ahhh yes....
Ravage, tell Scorponok we need his assistance at the Nemesis! Take Psychotron with you!

Ravage runs over to Psychotron and grabs him with his teeth holding him like a mother cat holds her baby... by the back of the neck....

There has got to be a better way of transportation geeeesh!
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno is uncerimoniously booted to the bridge as Galvatron is being spun around. Not having any knowledge of the Nemesis himself, he simply stands by until Dirge arrives and assists Galvatron in freeing himself from the terrible chair. He then reports to Galvatron all he has already explained to Dirge about Megatron in his time and the finding of the Nemesis. He leaves out the part where they had discovered the bodies of Galvatron's past self as that though may further unhinge the Decepticon leader. Not knowing what else to do with himself at the moment, Inferno stands by for orders although feeling uncomfortable standing on the bridge of the Nemesis and knowing that his Megatron had once sat where Galavtron now sits.

Having recieved the message to begin digging out the Nemesis, Zarak begrudgingly combines with Scorponok so that the large, Decepticon fortress can carry out the order. This allows Blackjack enough time to escape the Earth's atmosphere after having almost jeapordized the safety of the Nemesis. Not wanting to be completely in the dark, Zarak has Scorponok launch a small, tracking probe to follow the Royal Flush into space. As soon as he is transformerd, the mighty Scorponok begins to dig out the warship.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

The chair finally stops spinning. Both Galvatron and Ravage are extremely dizzy.

My equalibrium, disablized!!
It takes a few seconds for Galvatron to reboot his equalibrium and become stable once more...

Inferno, you bring interesting news that helps makes some since as to what has happened to the Nemesis. You are a loyal subject to the Decepticon forces. What is the current condition of the Nemesis now? Can she fly?
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

" Not until she is dug out BPP "

* Dirge says as he walks in. He goes off to a computer and starts entering commands. Then he feels a cold shiver. He turns around as he thought he saw a shadow on the wall, then as fast as it was there, it was gone. Dirge shakes his head and Heads towards the big chair. He taps at the controls beside BPP, who is watching with interest, and then he looks at Galvatron. *

" You can control everything from here BPP, Megatron didn't like the voice commands, he prefered the buttons. But the ship will accept both. It's programmed so only you and I can input voice commands. One other thing BPP, *Dirge flips open a secret flap on the armrest of the big chair to reveal a big red button* Whatever you do *Dirge gets really close to Galvatrons face and yells at the top of his voice* DONT TOUCH THAT BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Ever get that close to me again and you will be picking up your gears with broken fingers!

Galvatron says as he pushes Dirge back....

Besides, what does this red button do?
Galvatron says as he lightly taps the big red button.

Since my former self was once the captain of this ship, all commands are able to be done vocally. Therefore, my voice commands the ship.
What if i were to say......

NEMESIS, REPAIR DAMAGE?

What would happen?
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

" Complying, bringing repair drones online."

*Small hatches open and a crew of drones that look suspiciously like Earth rats begin to scurry everywhere repairing the wiring and controls*

"That's what happens BPP ... " *Dirge is cut off as Galvatron hits the big red button* "OH CRAPOLA!!!!!!"

*Dirge dives for cover as cutting lasers start to slice through the air, totally missing Galvatron, the big chair and all the drones*

"That BPP is a fail safe in the unlikely event of the enemy getting on board the bridge, they will be sliced to bits while your buttplate doesn't even get warm"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron hits the big red button once more to shut off the lasers.

Hmmm... I'm going to keep close to this button at all times.

How much longer does the Nemesis have before it is fully functional once more?

Galvatron puts his finger on the big red button and looks at Dirge...

And you better give me a good answer!
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

[pending canonization: godmoding: easier to ask forgiveness than permission? If Dirge, Galvatron, or mods veto this section, i'll move it back to my TFL RP: deleted and alternate scenes thread]

A robotic female voice comes out of nowhere, although it occasionally switches from the voice of a generic robotic female to an excellent mimicry of Galvatron or Dirge. "I'm sorry, but you better give me a good answer! is THE WRONG CODE!!!!! Ejectochair is now activating..."

Under Galvatron's Big Purple Posterior, the big chair suddenly tilts into its reclining position, and then flattens out entirely into a simple rectangular shape. Then it transforms into an oversized knockoff of the Autobot cassette Eject. Other than its size and the fact that Galvatron is currently sitting on this robot's shoulders, the only visible difference between this robot and the real Eject is that this robot has a black square in place of an Autobot insignia. "Ejectochair... Terrorize!" the fake Eject says as he finishes transforming. Then he salutes and says, "Ready for Autobot infiltration, sir!"

[/canonization pending]

Meanwhile, back in Engine Room D...

During their fight, Blackjack and Sixshot unleashed massive amounts of energy at one another in the form of various types of weapons fire. This energy added to the tremendous amounts of power which the engine room itself is supposed to produce under normal circumstances, and destabilized the engine room's power output--more than destabilized it in some places, detonating fuel cells and overloading generators, even sending some reactors into meltdown. The resultant overwhelming maelstrom of energy and radiation in Engine Room D, combined with the proximity of temporal anomalies manifest in Galvatron, Inferno, and Zarak ((and BW Megatron)), conjured a quantity of Angolmois energy. This Angolmois energy gravitated towards the remains of Skywarp, resurrecting and reformatting the fallen Decepticon who would rename himself... Megaplex!

"Megaplex... Terrorize...!" the risen warrior half groaned and half growled in determination, as he transformed into his new robot mode--a robot mode bearing a strong resemblance to Megatron! He took a moment to collect himself, then when he felt steady on his feet, he teleported himself to the bridge of the Nemesis.
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

WHAT THE HELIUM JUST HAPPENED?
The KO Eject/chair runs amuck around the control room.

Somebody stop my chair!

With so much chaos going on, the Nemesis will never be repaired.
Lord Galvatron, my master, would it not be easier to just rebuild a new Nemesis? Use the old one for parts. If you Decepticons can do "THIS" to me, then you should have the intelligence to build another Nemesis. Even more powerful than the old broken down one.

Galvatron hears a noise coming from the bridge...

Who goes there!?
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

" You fool Psycotron, the materials to build a new nemesis, your puny mudball does not possess. Besides, there is nothing wrong with this one "

*Dirge opens his cockpit and gets out a walking stick which he uses to trip the phoney Eject.*

"And meet your new guardian BPP, I borrowed some plans from Iacon and made the ejectochair into a bad reproduction of the Autobot Eject."

*Dirge goes to a terminal and gives it a hefty kick, then the computer resumes normal operation. Dirge notices some strange readings from engine room D, but they abruptly return to normal. Dirge turns to say something to Galvatron but freezes, a look of shock on his faceplate.
There, on the main viewscreen, behind Galvatron, He sees a face from his past, the optics stare at him coldly for a few moments. Then, as fast as it was there, the face is gone. Then Megaplex appears right behind him, Dirges instincts take over and he spins around and lets fly with one of his arm cannons at the flash of light.*
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

((OOC: Just had to mention Galvatron's "What the helium"... Awesome. Also--Dirge invented Ejectochair, eh? ...What in space was that Conehead drinking? ;-) BIC:))

Being programmed to protect Galvatron means Ejectochair is also programmed to protect Megatron, as a safeguard against the possibility that any damage to Megatron might somehow prevent Galvatron from coming into existence. Seeing Megaplex in danger and mistaking him for Megatron, Ejectochair shouts, "Get down!" and grabs Megaplex by the ankle, yanking him off his feet just in time to avoid Dirge's blast.

Megaplex, still slightly disoriented by his unique resurrection (and thus not yet aware of his new body's resemblance of Megatron), shakes his leg free from Ejectochair's grip and backs warily away from Dirge. Speaking in Starscream's voice for some strange reason, Megaplex cries, "Dirge! What are you doing?! It's me--Skywarp! ...Well, I decided to change my name to Megaplex--but it's still me! Why are you shooting at me?!" Megaplex seems to notice Ejectochair for the first time. Megaplex's voice returns to normal (well, normal for Skywarp) as he asks, "And why is an Autobot protecting me? How did he even get in here?"

Suddenly Megaplex remembers something else, and the confusion in his optics is replaced with a glare in Dirge's direction. "And what the hex happened in that engine room you sent me to!? As soon as I arrived I got SHOT! What, are you TRYING to get me killed?!"
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

(OOC:- You really don't wanna know what the conehead had been drinking that day. :P )

BIC:-

*Dirge optic-balls Megaplex somewhat suspiciously. Realising that somehow Skywarp had been reshaped into a Megatron lookalike. Dirge shrugs his shoulders as Megaplex glares at him.*

" Maybe I will have better luck next time in getting you killed. And that is not an Autobot, that's Ejectochair BPP's Guardian when he is on the Nemesis. As for shooting at you, I was simply testing your reflexes. You failed miserably!!!"

*Dirge goes to a computer terminal and enters a command*

"Computer, show me personnel files for Riptide"

*The terminal displays a picture of a very scary looking Decepticon and the file information:-

Name:- Riptide

Faction:- Decepticon

Occupation:- Metal fabricator and fitter - Assigned to the Nemesis Construction under Commander Dirge.

Current Status:- DECEASED

Dirge looks at the information for a few moments*
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Megaplex continues glaring as he contemplates punching Dirge in the back of his pointy head, but ultimately settles for looking over his shoulder. "Riptide? Riptide's DEAD. Why are you bothering to pull up the personnel file of someone who's DEAD?"

((OOC: Okay, i don't know who Riptide is--i haven't even read about the canon Autobot Riptide--but if it'll help the RP, let's just pretend that Skywarp/Megaplex knew the Riptide whose file Dirge has onscreen. If that's a problem, i can delete this post.))
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

*Dirge spins around and growls at Megaplex menacingly.*

" I know he's dead fool!! Those Autobots who killed him were never caught. He and I worked hard to construct this ship. It's now fitting that the Nemesis will once again be used to destroy Autobots."

*Dirge turns around to talk to Galvatron, but sees that Ejectochair has turned back into the big chair and Galvatron is snoring his cannon off asleep in it. Dirge facepalms and then gives Galvatron a hefty kick*

" OI BPP, this is no time to be sleeping!!!"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron gets rudely woke up in a middle of a dream by Dirge....
He takes Psychotron by the feet and slaps Dirge with him..

YOU FOOL! I was just about to be a judge for the smoothest fembot chassis! Blackarachnia, Arcee, Elita-1, Firestar, Chromia... all were about to take off their metal!
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

OOC:- sorry for the long absence I will explain in another post.

BIC:-

Dirge looks at Galvatron puzzled.

"Chromia would have won BPP"

* Psycotron is laying on the floor doubled up in pain*

"Why me?"

*Dirge picks Psycotron up and flings him towards ravage before turning back to Megaplex*

" I know he is dead you buffoon, weren't you supposed to catch the Autobots who killed him?"
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

"YOU FOOL!" Galvatron rages at Dirge. "I was just about to be a judge for the smoothest fembot chassis! Blackarachnia, Arcee, Elita-1, Firestar, Chromia... all were about to take off their metal!"

Dirge looks at Galvatron puzzled. "Chromia would have won BPP"

Megaplex (in Skywarp's voice) agrees with Dirge: "Yeah, underneath it all, Arcee looks like Chromedome, and Blackarachnia is really just Tarantulus colored like a drag race queen." For a fleeting moment, in the back of Megaplex's mind, Skywarp's voice wonders how Megaplex has even heard of Blackarachnia and Tarantulus... but then Megaplex shakes the thought away and continues. "Firestar's original form was actually a flesh creature, and Elita-1... Well, you saw her without her outer metal when you and Megatron attacked her mercilessly, leaving her broken form for the Autobots to find--it wasn't pretty."

Dirge picks Psycotron up and flings him towards ravage before turning back to Megaplex and the subject of the deceased Decepticon Riptide. "I know he is dead you buffoon, weren't you supposed to catch the Autobots who killed him?"

Defensively, Megaplex replies (in Megatron's voice), "The Autobots who killed the construction crew of the Nemesis left no traces behind. It almost seemed like an inside job, rather than the work of any Autobot infiltration team!" ((Someone more intelligent than Megaplex might even be suspicious that, of the entire construction crew, Dirge alone survived...))

Just then, the ever vigilant [/sarcasm] Ejectochair suddenly realizes that it was Dirge who kicked Galvatron several minutes ago! Transforming back into robot mode and leaping to Dirge's side, the bodyguard cries, "Lord Galvatron! This Seeker is the one who dared to assault you! Shall I take action?!"