New to the boards, hello.

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Juggernaut321
Decoy

New to the boards, hello.

Post by Juggernaut321 »

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Just started collecting last month my childhood transformers/gi joes from when I was a kid. Came across this web site in my endless search for a good site to buy transformers. I'd have to say I like this one the most. I bought a Omega Supreme toy from a storage sale for $30 and found all the missing parts I needed here on transformerlans! I live in the St. Pete, FL area.

I just started collecting but so far I bought Omega Supreme (my fav as a kid), Jetfire, Megatron, insectacons all 3, astrotrain, blitzwing, thundercracker, starscream and just this week I traded 2 sausage egg and cheeze mc muffins for a scorponok (mising some parts).

Well looking foward to doing biz with transformerland.
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Where's the guy who's trading G1s for fast food? :)
Glad to have you around, hope we can do some more business!
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Juggernaut321 wrote:just this week I traded 2 sausage egg and cheeze mc muffins for a scorponok (mising some parts).
Best Deal Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
trance wrote:Where's the guy who's trading G1s for fast food? :)
No doubt, huh? :lol:

Anyways, welcome aboard! There's quite a few G.I. Joe fans here as well (including me). :wink: You can also find those for sale on here too. Hope you decide to stick around the forums as we're a great bunch to hang around. :)
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Welcome to the forums! :)
starscreamgira
Minispy

Post by starscreamgira »

Welcome! I wonder what I could get for the dollar menu?....lol :)
How do you feel mighty megatron??
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Ditto everything that's been said about the person swapping TFs for fast food. Score! Any updates?

...i think too much. Suddenly i'm wondering if this individual is so hard up for food/cash that they thought they were getting a good deal. And that makes me feel vicariously guilty about taking advantage of someone in such a situation.

[guilty => changing the subject] Welcome to Transformerland, Juggernaut321! Is your screen name inspired by an X-men villain, a Star Wars vehicle, or what? And are all the TFs you mentioned G1 toys, or are any/all of them from newer series? Are you as interested in watching the movies/cartoons or reading the comics as you are in collecting the toys? And did you know there are more than 3 Insecticons, even in the original series?
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
DecepticonSpike
Decoy

Post by DecepticonSpike »

Welcome aboard!