Guess what, bitches.

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Outdoors is out. You know we're talking about a few hundred G1's, right? It would take me more than a day to set up, most likely, and Wisconsin's weather changes drastically on a minute-to-minute basis. Plus, yeah, I'm obsessive about keeping them clean.

Shattered Glass- It's too easy for Hasbro. And I'm not opposed to recolors, I'm opposed to mold-flogging for 32 versions of the same character *cough*MOVIEBEE*cough*. They could do reTOOLs, modifying the mold to make it someone different. For example, Trailbreaker/Hoist, Classics Sunstreaker/Sideswipe, etc.
Back to SG. I feel like they miss out on some really fun things that could be done with the whole "opposite day" thing. They do catch some... Cyclonus, usually loyal, is a double or triple traitor, for example. My only problem with him is the toy's colors are butt-ugly. But there are other nuances that could be capitalized on. Sunstreaker and Breakdown would become each other- Breakdown, a heroic, very vain and cocky Autobot, and Sunstreaker, a paranoid, self-conscious coward.

I fully agree with you on out-of-series recolors. They work sometimes... very rarely. Cut it out.
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

congrats, I'm glad for the both of you hope you two have many good years together :)
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

I missed this thread. Congratulations to you two, Ben and Sandra.
Galvatron wrote:(...)
Time Traveller wrote:4. Thank you! Now you know why I haven't been on the forum :wink:
You know that calls for a GIGGITY!!!!!!!!

(...)
Couldn't have said it better myself!
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

LOL
Hi Jose!