Been too long!!

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

F18Starscream
Powermaster

Been too long!!

Post by F18Starscream »

Hi everyone it's your old pal F18 Starscream. I've been away far too long, life has been making stay away from here. But now that I have some free time, I'll be coming on here more often. Haven't really bought too much TF's but unfortunately had to sell some. Anywho I just wanted to say hi to my Tf land family. Talk to you all soon. :D
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Welcome back F18 SS! Look forward to seeing you around! :)
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Nice to see you around, F18Starscream!
skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

welcome back :)
PETER IS GOD!Image
F18Starscream
Powermaster

Post by F18Starscream »

Thanks guys it's just been super crazy for me. But I'm hoping that things settle down soon so I can breathe easily. I miss my talking to my friends here. Like I said I had to sell some Tf's but not my prized collection that I build for some 20+ years (the wife wouldn't let me sell My small but awesome G1, Fort Max Which I appreciate very much) Anyway it's nice to be missed by my fellow Tf's friends. BTW, I still have my semi complete MP collection(have them all but MP-01 and the current ones that came out), and my boxed TF's(from Gen-1 to current) in storage.
F18Starscream
Powermaster

Post by F18Starscream »

Hey everyone, hope all is well. Might be getting a MP Thundercracker in a couple of days. Let's hope besides that I'm hoping a fools hope that I can put some TF's on Layaway @ Walmart. But want to hold out because I want to get the Combaticons too.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Welcome back, again :)
Are things still super crazy for you?
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Will you share pics of your MP Thundercracker if ya get him. I don't have that mold (or any MP seeker mold). Interested to see pics!!

Hope your stickin' around!
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Welcome back, SS! Good luck on the Thundercracker! As well as the FOC Bruticus you're holding out for. Me personally, I'm passing on that one, but having a hard time resisting the Asia exclusive Bruticus Maximus. Would really love to upgrade my current FP Bruticus. :wink: