Buy ALL THE KISS PLAYERS

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Pilot
Noob

Buy ALL THE KISS PLAYERS

Post by Pilot »

So hey, I'm a creep whose gone all Pokemon-syndrome on all the Kiss Players toys. Gotta collect 'em all :I

Anyways, I guess consider this the thread where I officially state that I'm looking for Optimus and Melissa as well as Xiaoxiao and Hot Rod. Excuse me-- Rodimus.

Ones that aren't as high on my priority list (though I do eventually want) are the Japanese Binaltech Sunstreaker and Red Alert. The little Sparkbot keychains I know are pretty much a pipe dream, but you never know.

Uh what else... I was never on any of the other TF forums, though I was pretty active in the community on deviantart. I also started TCos, which may or may not have contributed to the recent spike in Transformers cosplay.

I also don't collect many toys in general, but when I do, they're the expensive or hard to find ones. Because I'm difficult like that.

Howdy!
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Welcome to TFL!
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Welcome to TFL!
I don't know much about the Kiss Players, but I hope you'll find the ones you're looking for. :)