Hi

Discuss any Non-Transformers toys you like (or don't!) here. MASK, GI Joe, Go-Bots, KOs, He-Man, or others.
Digimike
Noob

Hi

Post by Digimike »

Hi there, I was once a transformer collector, I loved it , then my wife got all serious, wanted kids, bigger house, kitchen! Anyway cut a long story short she made me sell my beautiful collection a few years back, a time before they all got faked by the pesky Chinese!
My reason for visiting you guys is for help, I've sorted out my attic and found some stuff from my collecting days, I know how hard the little weapons are to get hold of and don't want to just throw them away. Can you guys help ID them. I know most are not Transformers but any help would be great.

Image[/img]
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

yellow missile on right side of first photo – energon omega supreme
first photo 2 white guns next to blue axe – mighty morphin power rangers (any of the 5 rangers)
dark robot in first photo – armada sideways's minicon rook
gold sword first photo = might morphin power rangers Ninja Megazord sword
2nd photo all gray sword next to black circle top right corner = powe rangers time force ranger sword
2nd photo black gun above purple gun gobot grungy combiner- as is the smaller black gun above it above the red gun.
2nd photo blue helmet near the right edge- M.A.S.K. helmet
Digimike
Noob

Post by Digimike »

thanks for that.
Digimike
Noob

Post by Digimike »

Wow would have liked that grungy dude! God knows where I got his weapons from!
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Hello and welcome to TFL! :)

The tan mace and scythe to the left in the first picture are from MOTU Castle Grayskull.
The black gun to the left of the mace is from Marvel Secret Wars Tower of Doom, if I'm not mistaken
The white hatch down to the right is from GI Joe Snow Cat.
The gray gun a few accessories to the left of the white hatch is MASK Jackhammer.
http://www.transformerland.com/show_par ... nreid=3030
The Silver/brown axe up to the right is Star Wars Gamorrean Guard.

*Thread has been moved to Non-Transformers Toy Talk*