Outside the bar

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The air is calm now on Cybertron after the disasters a short time ago. This time two opponents emerge from the bar to engage in a simple contest. Bot against bot, to prove who is the greater.

Dealer walks a short distance from Megatron and stands, yet unarmed.

"I'm going to let you make the first move, Megatron," he says, "better make it count."
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Raises his fusion cannon, eyes glowing red* "This fool deserves to die" "Foolish creature, you dare to challenge me and then offer me the first shot at you!!!! I admire your self confidence, hmmm how would you like to work for me? Name your price.....or die"
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Dealer smiles and says, "I'm impressed Megatron, you know how to say exactly what I want to hear. I'll make you an offer, but keep in mind that my services don't come cheap. 50,000 Shanix, take it or leave it."
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron runs in and stands between the two...

Wait! Megatron, before we make a deal with this mechanoid, perhaps we should see what he is made of. He could be a spy from the Quintessons. Or maybe an assassin. Commander, I must speak with you in privacy. Meet me alone at headquarters.
Dirge, I trust you to go do fem-bot-ish stuff with Delita-1 without getting into any trouble. Keep Delita away from Optimus and those other Autobots. Although we are at a truce, I still have no need for friendly confrontation outside of the bar. Maybe you two can go shopping or something. Galvatron throws Dirge a plastic shanix card to go spend.

Dirge and Delita transform and head for the shopping center with the plastic shanix card. Without haste I might add.

Galvatron takes one more look at Megatron, his eyes slightly glow of disbelief,
I'll be waiting for you Commander.. Then Galvatron takes off in flight towards HQ
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Dealer watches Galvatron fly off and then turns to Megatron.

"Are you going to take orders from your underlings, Mighty Decepticon Commander Megatron," he says, "you should be telling him what to do, not the other way around. I'll cut you a discount because I feel like being generous. How about 20,000 Shanix."
Commander Megatron

"Done, 20,000 it is. I trust you understand that if you step out of line you will be destroyed, without question?" As for Galvatron, I will deal with him now." Join us at Decepticon HQ tomorrow..."

*Turns and flies off after Galvatron"*
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*tt leans back around the corner, then heads back in the bar.*
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The stranger who called himself Dealer watches Megatron fly off and smirks.

"This is getting easier and easier," he thinks, "now it's time to speak with Optimus Prime."

Then he turns and re-enters the bar.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron awaits for Prime to grow enough bearings to come outside.
He lurks in the shadows and paces calmly.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

You've made a terrible mistake, Galvatron. Let's do this like men. Drop your weapon and then come over here and meet my fist! Start thinking of a good story... Megatron is going to want to know how you ended up with a caved-in face.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

*Rodimus and Arcee walk out as Prime lets off his lil insults to Galvy*

"OHHH BURNED!!!"

*Prime shoots a look at Rodimus*

"what!?!? Better late than never, right? Let's kick some decepabutt!!"
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*a gout of fire suddenly engulfs the space between the door and the predacons (of course leaving op and glavy to their business for the time being). shots ricochet through the blaze, scattering them and kicking up shrapnel and debris. Suddenly, his form appears from the fire as he tackles Razorclaw to the ground.*

TRUCEBREAKER!

*he picks him up and heaves him at Rampage. He jumps directly above them, and hollers*

TRANSFORM!

*armor plates begin to appear, and the 120mm cannon begins to extend from the turret on his back...*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Predacons, form into PREDAKING!!!!
Destroy every Autobot in your path!!!
But Optimus Prime is mine!

You might have been able to get Megatron to accept hands on combat but not me! Not GALVATRON!!!

Galvatron raises his laser cannon and shoots right at Prime, the blast hit Optimus right in the chest. But Prime was far enough away that the blast did not pearce his metal armor. Optimus returns the favor with a blast from his own weapon. It hit Galvatron right in the energon storage container [stomache]. The blast was so powerful that it threw the Decepticon back a few yards until he was able to regain balance.
The evil Decepticon noticed a small leak of energon was oozing out of his side. There wasn't much time left before he would be completly drained.
Galvatron leaps up in flight and unleashes a massive amount of laser blasts towards Optimus Prime. But his sensors are fully charged and is able to dodge most of the blasts that were given to him. Ducking and rolling and dodging was very well acheived. As Galvatron fires blast after blast after blast. Finally Galvatron lands behind some empty storage boxes. He looks around for Optimus, lowers his cannon to weld and starts welding on his own side to stop the energon leak. A screaching yell echoes the surrounding perimiter as the heat of his own laser welds his wound shut.

"I can't believe that Autobot got the best of me! It won't happen again" Galvatron whispered to himself as he finished the weld.
He turns his laser cannon to maximum power and begins to search for Optimus again.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT mutters to himself* I knew you would, Galvatron... *he drives off of Razorclaw and Rampage to let them combine*
Transform!
*he reverts to robot mode, laying another firescreen with his flamethrower. He sees Galvatron, and gets between Predaking and Galvy. He mutters* Comon you old hair trigger.... HEY RUSTBAG! OVER HERE! *Predaking fires a shell in that direction almost immediately, which detonates behind Galvy, sending him sprawling, but uninjured. Taking the opportunity, TT jumps up to predaking's face, and points his gun at Predaking's dark eye-band.*
You lose, Trucebreaker.
*he blasts several rounds through Predaking's head, forcing the preds to revert, and, he hopes, detaining their ability to combine for a while...*

Get out of here, you treacherous rats. Before I fill you all so full of holes Megatron won't be able to see your corpses.
*he charges his weapon, the tip glowing red*
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Amidst heavy battle, Prime loses Galvatron’s position and locates TT*

Impressive work, TT. You made short work of the Predaking. Galvatron has sustained heavy damage, but it’s going to take a heck of a lot more than that to take him down.

*Suddenly, a shot from nowhere collides with Prime’s shooting arm, knocking his weapon away. The shot was strong enough to melt a portion of Prime’s smoke-stack.*

Aggghh! Galvatron! You devious Decepticon… A cowards shot! Where are you? Why don’t you come over here and fight me with honor?

*Prime turns around to find Galvatron’s cannon aimed only inches from his face… and TT, Rodimus, and Arcee's weapons aimed only inches from Galvatron’s head…*
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

"Back the slag off Galvatron, I know the 3 of us can drop you before Prime even smells your cannon heat up!"

*Rodimus' optics glare with ferocity, something that he doesn't show too often.*

"Even if you manage to let off a shot, You will die too and I will be here to take the Autobots forward and make sure every last Decepticon pays for what you do here today. So the hover-ball is in your court, stand down or fall down, what's it gonna be?"
Commander Megatron

*A fully Energised Megatron arrives*

"ENOUGH!!!!"

"Predacons return to base for repairs. Galvatron with me, everyone into the bar."

*The two factions enter the bar, Megatron snarls at the mess"

"Constructicons, clean the place up. Peace shall reign in here from now on, TT my apologies about the mess. Galvatron sit at our table."
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

you still have yet to address the real issue here, megatron. *he slings his rifle back onto his back*
Commander Megatron

*Turns to face TT" "I will talk to my warriors in due course, the truce was never going to last TT, to much has happened between us. I am sorry old friend but I had to re-establish my place as Decepticon commander. We go back a long way and I am forever in your debt for what you did for me all those millenia ago, this is just the way it is."
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I was just following your orders to destroy Prime, Commander!
It appears to me that you have led me into a trap Megatron!
I even with the Predacons on my team, I was out gunned.
Explain this!

Galvatron stares glaring straight into Megatron's optics.