Pathetic toy r us picture

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Pathetic toy r us picture

Post by skywarp408 »

Here's all the Transformers at the toys r us close to my house. If anyone has a worse selection than me, let me know :lol:

Luckily, I have a couple other stores I can go to. Mixing Jurassic park figures with Transformers? Come on TRU, get with it!

PETER IS GOD!Image
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Re: Pathetic toy r us picture

Post by Roadbuster »

At least you have a TRU nearby. :cry: I've got about an 1.25hr drive across state lines to get to my closest one (same for my closest Target).
GPrime2011
Targetmaster

Post by GPrime2011 »

Thats sad. :( :( :(

I remember the day I walked into a large Toys R Us store back in 1985 (Peterborough in England) and an entire aisle was filled with Transformers both sides right the way down. Transformer heaven... Cant remember what I bought though..... lol
I can swear I was conned as a child....cos no matter how hard I try, I just CAN NOT get my entire Decepticon army into the back of Astrotrain....
skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

Roadbuster wrote:At least you have a TRU nearby. :cry: I've got about an 1.25hr drive across state lines to get to my closest one (same for my closest Target).
True, I can't complain too much. I remember the days of going to this very Toys r us when I was little and seeing isles of Transformers.

By the way it's haunted and has a cult following. I had a friend that worked there and saw some crazy s@#t. Galvatron does a voice over too by the way :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN5vEX3sYGU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABB9B_O ... 0AZXKxD4qQ
PETER IS GOD!Image
duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by duttry98 »

I wish I would've taken a pic of to share but........, just left the TRU in Lancster, Pa and the Transformers fairy must've just been there throwing up all over the pegs and shelves. I've never seen a store as soon ocked as this one!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

You should see every retailer here in G-Ville. We've lived here since November, and the only TF restock was walmart getting a case of Generations Voyagers... Otherwise it's only what was here when we moved. Target, TRU, Wally... all guilty.
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

skywarp408 wrote:Mixing Jurassic park figures with Transformers?
Pretend they're gearing up for the newest Transformers Crossovers series--Jurassic Park 4: Age of Extinction Beast Hunters!
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)