TFL Store update - 080114

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

trance
Site Admin

TFL Store update - 080114

Post by trance »

Who needs SDCC Exclusives anyway? While HTS makes you wait, Transformerland comes through this week with a GORGEOUS cache of boxed G1 toys! Plus, we've got a great run of Japanese Masterpiece toys, and nearly full runs of TRU Commemorative Series AND The Transformers Collection Reissues! A few Encores and Collector's Edition (e-HOBBY repaints) are the icing on the cake. We've got something for every budget, but our real gems this round are G1 Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, sealed to their box inserts, with gorgeous boxes! These AFA-ready pieces are timeless classics! Stop waiting around for goofy hair metal bands and get some REAL originals!

http://www.transformerland.com/store/se ... 1406926771
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Re: TFL Store update - 080114

Post by Roadbuster »

Nice vintage update! I couldn't pass on the SDCC exclusives though. :P There's a "must have" every year.
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Roadbuster wrote:Nice vintage update! I couldn't pass on the SDCC exclusives though. :P There's a "must have" every year.
Are you gonna get them 2nd hand, or did you get one from SDCC?
...or are you refreshing HTS all day every day? ;)
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

trance wrote:
Roadbuster wrote:Nice vintage update! I couldn't pass on the SDCC exclusives though. :P There's a "must have" every year.
Are you gonna get them 2nd hand, or did you get one from SDCC?
...or are you refreshing HTS all day every day? ;)
Preordered Jabba this year from ToyDojo.