Computron needs help!

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Broadside
Noob

Computron needs help!

Post by Broadside »

ADMINs, It's Computron, but I have no idea how to get messages to members here with out a new membership and PM. Well Pm's don't work because I'm new, lol. I just wanted to check in and see what's been happening but...meh I forgot my password then I also don't have any idea what email address I used to register so long ago. So ADMIN's I'm requesting help. Once I get my normal account fixed you guys can delete this post and this account. Thanks. Ohhh so how do you all know it's me, Computron???? Hmmmm I don't know that either. I know this sign in and password so pm to me here. Please help- Brian
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Re: Computron needs help!

Post by Ultra Magnus »

A private message has been sent for further verification.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Email has been sent to your account email. Sorry for the delay!
Broadside
Noob

Post by Broadside »

Okay, so with a slow internet connection I don't get to spend the time waiting 5 minutes for this site to load. Yup I'm out to sea. Thank you UM for the PM, unfortunately I cannont respond to it. A page comes up telling me that I don't have permission to use this feature. I'm looking into the email address that you hepled me remember. But since that doesn't get used often either I have to verify that it's me. I might just wait the few more days untill I get into port. I guess I'll see how it goes. TT, I'm trying to see but meh...
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

OMG that wasn't me!!!!!!! Okay just kidding it was. That was horrible. I now hate hotmail with the burning fire of a billion suns. Thank you UltraMagnus for the PM though it didn't let me resopnd in pm. TT, thank you for the email. It almost locked me out again due to the need to refresh the page while trying to sign in ... Okay now that that is fixed I can't really look at the site. You all make it too picture heavy for my slow connection. Thanks again guys. Yup still out to sea. Finishing what should be the very last deployment of my Navy career.
-Brian
duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by duttry98 »

Computron wrote:the very last deployment of my Navy career.
-Brian
Thank you for your service!