It's been awhile!

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

F18Starscream
Powermaster

It's been awhile!

Post by F18Starscream »

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for not being on the forums. A lot has happened since I was last on here (some good and not some good things) I'm still collecting Transformers but on a lighter scale, I have most Combiners and was surprised by my wife with the Warriors United Devastsor gift set! I'm not going to lie and say I'm not super excited, I'm super stoked!!!! On a personal note, my Mom is battling cancer at the moment, she's a strong woman and she is fighting as best as she can. I truly hope she can beat it. Well enough of sad talk, I'm looking forward to chatting with you guys very soon, I miss you all.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Re: It's been awhile!

Post by Countdown »

Well I don't check these forums as often as I used to. It used to be daily, but I have grown out of the habit.

I am sad to hear about your mother's battle with cancer, I hope that today's treatments can be of assistance. Keep the faith, be strong for her, and I'll say a prayer - I don't know if you're religious, but I'll do it anyways.

On a lighter note, that Devastator.... pretty awesome, huh? Totally gigantic. Pretty stoked about him too.