Page 2 of 2
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:21 am
by SentinelPrime
I found some listings for the Rescue Force figures, but they are Autobots and they don't appear to have the accessories needed to create the combiner Liokaiser. I don't they even are designed to combine.
Are these the ones you are talking about?

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:31 am
by Deszaras
Liokaiser is unique AS THE ONLY COMBINER PART IS LIO KAISER HEAD. the fists and feet are built into the molds for the robots. You can combine those rescue fore Tf's and get a 'rescue kaiser' with no head or arms. [Plus as you said they don't have the breat partners.]
Lio kasier info:
Released only in Japan, Liokaiser is a unique and highly sought-after combiner. Unlike most other combiners, Liokaiser has almost no "combiner kibble", his feet and hands being built into the component robots. Only his combined-mode head is a separate accessory; even his hand-weapon is assembled from Killbison and Jarugar's extra weapons. However, in this form, the individuals' breastplate-animal partners cannot be stored and must be put aside.
Though his components were all sold as individuals, they were also available in a single Liokaiser box set.
Rescue force info:
Since the toys' combination gimmick is built-in rather than needing extra parts, you can attach them... but you end up with an armless robot whose head is nothing more than a mouthplate. Which is kinda funny, admittedly.
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:02 pm
by SentinelPrime
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:07 pm
by Deszaras
Err no hellbat. I don't like those Ko's but it will fill a gap until you get a true one. (what I'm doing with devastator he stays combined).
BTW: I've got the blue car (jaruga) from the rescue force...