Page 2 of 3
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:28 am
by Overlord
Hell yes I like thundercats, but I like transformers more ha. A while back, I had a bunch of thundercats figures that I sold and used the cash to buy more transformers.
Ha in fact I have a few thundercats on ebay right now to help finance my TF addiction.
but anyway no I don't like tygra. i mean i have no problems with him but for me the man was always Panthro...cool, calm, and all his gadgets were just completely off the hook. Lion-O had the Sword of Omens, but Panthro supplied the goods to back it up-I never grew tired of watching the Thundertank.
Cheetara was also one of my favorites. Yeah I'll admit as a kid I had a huge crush on her, but wilykit and wilykat...eh
what about the mutants? tell me you like them! Maybe not slythe but I always cracked up when vultureman would squawk. That character was hilarious
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:30 am
by Sideways
º¬º
I always liked Transformers when I was a kid. I also watched things like Thundercats and TMNT. Too bad today's cartoons aren't as awesome!
I
m
tired tonight. I'm having problems ttyping. I need sleep but I can't. So I'm spamming on msn and irc. (not here, though)

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:43 am
by Commander Megatron
Why does no-one like Tygra? I have no love for him either. I always liked Mummra.

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:58 am
by Cliffjumper
I really need to watch thundercats I think..... havent seen it since i was like 5 so I dont remember it at all

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:20 am
by BDixonarts
oh man that was a young age seeing thundercats. I was in high school when i was watching it. I used to watch it every morning while waiting for the bus at my grandma's house.
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:44 am
by Razorclaw
Hhhmmm...

Cheetara FTW!!!!!!

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:11 pm
by Ramjet
Sideways wrote:I always liked Transformers when I was a kid.
What are you now, 19? Oh, you old man!
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:38 pm
by Commander Megatron
Ramjet wrote:Sideways wrote:I always liked Transformers when I was a kid.
What are you now, 19? Oh, you old man!
Yeah, look at poor Ramjet, he waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy over the hill pushing what, 60 isn't it Ramjet? LOL!!
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:37 pm
by Rodimus Prime
Geez, what's with the Tygra hate? He was always my favourite, then Bengali came along and they became joint favs.
TYGRA FTW!!!

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:39 pm
by Ramjet
The guy who did that is part of the T-Cats forum. Maybe you need to do some clicking in my sig?
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:52 pm
by Roar
Welcome, Overlord!!!! It is so good to meet a fellow 'Formers fan who also appreciates the sublime silky smooth deliciousness of the Thundercats!
Commander Megatron wrote:Why does no-one like Tygra? I have no love for him either. I always liked Mummra.

Oh,
Tygra is
tasty!!!!!!

I am
so glad no one else likes him because theres plenty of stripes for me and I don't like sharing!!!!

*purrs*
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:27 pm
by queen_lynxana
Roar wrote:Welcome, Overlord!!!! It is so good to meet a fellow 'Formers fan who also appreciates the sublime silky smooth deliciousness of the Thundercats!
Commander Megatron wrote:Why does no-one like Tygra? I have no love for him either. I always liked Mummra.

Oh,
Tygra is
tasty!!!!!!

I am
so glad no one else likes him because theres plenty of stripes for me and I don't like sharing!!!!

*purrs*
queen lynxana grins evilly......
OH GODS NO! I really didn't need to hear the words "Tygra" and "tasty" in the same sentence! Hunny, you can keep him but.....I know you hate to share however Bengali did have him first...so you will have to stand in line. There is a reason why Bengali growls all the time.....it hurts for him to sit down. ROFLMAO
Come on! Do the math.......Tygra uses a whip! What kind of straight man uses a whip without strange looks?
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:42 pm
by Overlord
queen_lynxana wrote:Roar wrote:Welcome, Overlord!!!! It is so good to meet a fellow 'Formers fan who also appreciates the sublime silky smooth deliciousness of the Thundercats!
Commander Megatron wrote:Why does no-one like Tygra? I have no love for him either. I always liked Mummra.

Oh,
Tygra is
tasty!!!!!!

I am
so glad no one else likes him because theres plenty of stripes for me and I don't like sharing!!!!

*purrs*
queen lynxana grins evilly......
OH GODS NO! I really didn't need to hear the words "Tygra" and "tasty" in the same sentence! Hunny, you can keep him but.....I know you hate to share however Bengali did have him first...so you will have to stand in line. There is a reason why Bengali growls all the time.....it hurts for him to sit down. ROFLMAO
Come on! Do the math.......Tygra uses a whip! What kind of straight man uses a whip without strange looks?
Oh no not Bengali
Mandora the Evil-Chaser > Bengali
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:41 am
by Commander Megatron
Tygra uses a whip! What kind of straight man uses a whip without strange looks?
Erm...speak to Ramjet and Galvatron. I believe they have a case to answer on that one.
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:50 am
by Cliffjumper
LOL!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:53 pm
by Rodimus Prime
queen_lynxana wrote:Come on! Do the math.......Tygra uses a whip! What kind of straight man uses a whip without strange looks?
He's called Indiana Jones! so any man that carries a whip is gay?? where is the logic in that? Plus I find it kinda offensive too.
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:06 pm
by queen_lynxana
Rodimus Prime wrote:queen_lynxana wrote:Come on! Do the math.......Tygra uses a whip! What kind of straight man uses a whip without strange looks?
He's called Indiana Jones! so any man that carries a whip is gay?? where is the logic in that? Plus I find it kinda offensive too.
I never meant to offend you. I'll keep your name in mind from now on on who to baby. Don't get me wrong, I have no problems with gays as I'm somewhat a lesbian.... so gay jokes are cool with me and I will use them. Also, my brother in law loves Indiana Jones and I always make fun of him.
If you have a prob with me making fun of someone.....is there a daycare here?.......I like to have everyone happy.....
queen lynxana sings "Shiny Happy People"
Ugh.
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:44 pm
by Rodimus Prime
Lynxana,
I wasn't being 100% serious with you, so please don't feel like I am trying to be a nursemaid to you.
I just like Tyra and Indy and I don't see a whip as a sign of being gay. But you really didn't offend me, I'm not gay, just ask Arcee

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:57 pm
by queen_lynxana
Rodimus Prime wrote:Lynxana,
I wasn't being 100% serious with you, so please don't feel like I am trying to be a nursemaid to you.
I just like Tyra and Indy and I don't see a whip as a sign of being gay. But you really didn't offend me, I'm not gay, just ask Arcee

Well....let's see....ya wanna prove to me you're not gay?
queen lynxana grins evilly
Oh where is Galvatron when you need him?
Okay....let's have some fun here.....You can't be a nursemaid to me...you can be a slave, that would be fun, but no, you can't be a nursemaid....I do have leather standards here. So you are Hot Rod...you are a spots car....so you get your back seat soiled....get used to that with me....
I can't drive stick shift so get used to trips to the garage.....
I don't know Arcee but from what I have learned, she is a girl and I can warp her sense of thinking.....Damn that lesbo way of thinking LOL....
Gotta have confidence!
Is there any transformers that can transform into a personal.............oh never mind......I did see a dirty pic of it once but I cant post it here LOL.....
queen lynxana reclines back and purrs......
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:13 pm
by queen_lynxana
I need to make another comment as I was just being a smartass! I was just kidding and only having fun.