Page 2 of 2
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:00 pm
by Blackjack
Good to see you here. I'm guessing you don't recognize me do you, because you know me from that college place too.
In response to the Redline question, I think TT just made up the name. Although I'm only about 95 percent sure about that. He's really really good with Transformer names though.
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:01 pm
by Time Traveller
Redline was a reference to the tachometer at high RPM's, but it could be a HW reference if you want it to, since my dad collects.
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:49 pm
by Redline
Yeah, that's what I thought the Redline reference was to, but I didn't want to speak for you, Time Traveler.
And yes, Blackjack, once it was hinted at, I do know you, though did not recognize you. Thank you for the welcome.

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:05 pm
by Arcee
What's up, Redline? Welcome. Any friend of TT's (and in this case Rattrap) is always a pleasant addition.
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:42 am
by Lennyluck
Rattrap and TT are A OK in my book and that makes you too....
Welcome bud...
Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:05 pm
by Sixshot
Welcome aboard, Redline, albeit belated,

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:02 pm
by Commander Megatron
Lennyluck wrote:Rattrap and TT are A OK in my book and that makes you too....
Welcome bud...
Anyone seen Lenny?