Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:50 pm
by Rumble
Cool that's one person, and I do agree, Zorak rocks!

Anybody else? :lol:

Rumble.

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:31 pm
by BDixonarts
yep i remember Zorak, nice drawing Rumble :D

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:42 pm
by Rumble
Some more for the thread that I forgot existed...

Image
Autobot Leader/Scrapheap.

ImageRumble... Not Frenzy, Rumble.

Hope you like. :D

Rumble.

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:51 pm
by Minerva
Nice job, Rumble. :) Are you planning on coloring them?

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:59 pm
by Rumble
Thanks Minerva. The Prime is a no, but I do plan on colouring Rumble.

Rumble.

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:07 pm
by Minerva
Alright. Don't forget to show us the finished result. :)

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:20 pm
by Rumble
I'll try not to forget! :lol:

Rumble.

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:24 pm
by Time Traveller
FIX'D
Image

Nice drawings, Rumble! thought about digitizing them and colorizing in photoshop or something?

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:59 pm
by Rumble
That thought did cross my mind TT, but I am going to go more of the traditional route using pencils and attempt some form of shading...

Rumble.

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:06 pm
by Scrapper
Congrats Rumble :D !

You've managed to show Prime is his typical toon pose and he's very imposing and detailed.

Also Rumble is very nice especially for the body and things as the decepticon logo and chest section.

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:25 pm
by Rumble
Thanks Scrapper. :wink:

The coloured Rumble:

Image

Scanner makes it look a bit :? but I am happy with it 'in the flesh'.

Rumble.

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:06 am
by Minerva
The colors are quite bright, but it looks good nonetheless. Nice job! :)

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:38 pm
by Rumble
Thanks Minerva, the colours arn't quite as bright as they look in the pic, but could probably do with a bit of a tonedown.

Rumble.

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:06 pm
by Dirge
hey

thats not the right colour

that KO at auto assembly was blue :P

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:44 pm
by Time Traveller
FIBRIR, dude, FIBRIR.