Page 13 of 14
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:43 am
by Grimlock
GrimSnarlKath
Am I having an identity crisis .......
Who am I again ?
What is my name
What am I doing here .......................
Warpaths barrel is not damaged, but I have got another one anyway.
Do you want me to send you this bust one ?
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:52 am
by Minerva
The additional super-secret mode...?

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:03 am
by Commander Megatron
My god, what are they playing at!!! LOL!!!
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:29 am
by Grimlock
Sevenshot ?????

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:52 am
by Ramjet
Made me giggle.

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:01 pm
by Minerva
Hahaha!
Thanks for sharing!
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:10 pm
by ghostinthemachine
lol what the hell where they thinking
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:44 pm
by Ironhide
They look really drunk!

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:07 pm
by Time Traveller
*unicron puts hands on hips*
so I SAYS to her... you ain't gonna just...
*prime goes to lean on uni, but misses and falls in a heap*
now THAT was just stooopid, prime. heheh. what was i sayin....
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:09 pm
by Grimlock
Thickie has returned
What should they look like ?

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:45 pm
by S0und_wave
Ramjet wrote:Made me giggle.

you bots a little tipsy?
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:45 am
by Minerva
This one made
me giggle

(Visser 3, Animorphs)
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:04 am
by Time Traveller
Obscene! *snicker*
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:48 am
by Rumble
It's a new take on their robot forms I guess....
Rumble.
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:56 am
by Dinobot
Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:52 am
by Minerva

Lost in transformation?
Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:18 pm
by S0und_wave
what is that

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:26 pm
by Rumble
Poor lil' guy, looks like someones pulled off one of his (insect) legs.
Rumble.
Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:10 pm
by Time Traveller
Nah. Transquito is supposed to look like that. I think

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:34 am
by Minerva
A mistransformed Transformer at TFL?
Here's a picture (not from TFL though):
(EDIT: One picture has been removed.)