Page 3 of 26

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:27 pm
by skywarp408
I'll be making payments on her for the next 2 years. Gotta get my credit going. Can't beat a Honda.

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:35 pm
by Sideways
Honda and Toyota make great cars.

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:31 am
by Minerva
Nice choice! That's a good looking car!

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:15 pm
by Jose
skywarp408 wrote:I'll be making payments on her for the next 2 years. Gotta get my credit going. Can't beat a Honda.
There's a Honda called "Beat" though.

They make wonderful cars, wise choice you did. My only pet peeve is that they are expensive compared to Toyotas, for example.

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:38 am
by Time Traveller
Jose wrote:
There's a Honda called "Beat" though.
Isn't that the new Chevy Beat you're thinking of? (Skids in ROTF)

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:25 pm
by LD2062
I got tons of stuff lately, these are notable though.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I don't know what this guy is but hes made by Tomy.

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:52 pm
by captainamerica
sweet megazords, LD!!

I especially like the SPD swat Megazord. The SPD series was my favorite. I only have the various Jumbo (2 foot tall, non transforming) Megazords, all but the SPD Omega Megazord.

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:00 pm
by LD2062
Yeah megazords are impressive. In the same lot I got SWAT actionfigure thing. ITs the same megazord, only it transforms into the red ranger and space gun.

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:14 pm
by Jose
Time Traveller wrote: Isn't that the new Chevy Beat you're thinking of? (Skids in ROTF)
You know me, Ben... I'm very off to date with new or contemporary stuff (so I'm very unfamiliar with a Chevy Beat)! The Honda Beat is from the early 90s.

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:30 pm
by captainamerica
After my post in the TF misnomer thread, I began thinking more about my time working for KB Toys, and started missing my old G2 Cyberjets (3 for $5... can't beat that!!). Knowing I will likely never find them for anywhere close to that price, I went to one of the nearby Family Dollar stores and spent a whopping $3 on these KOs:
Image
I love that one of them has a sticker with his production date on it. KOs rock!

Unfortunately, they didn't remake my favorite of the three molds, only the 'Stealth' and 'Conquest' fighters. Quality is OK, not great and not awful. Posability is comparable, the joints are really tight initially but I expect them to loosen very easily, launchers don't work worth a darn.

I'm going to try to convert KO Space Case into a 'crossovers' style Cobra Python Patrol Conquest/ Python Patrol Viper.

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:37 pm
by LD2062
Picked this up at a garage sale. Cannot find any manufacturing stamp though. Any ideas what it is?

Image

Image

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:27 pm
by Computron
I can't tell you but it looks pretty sweet though. I can tell you that I see ones like that in the Italian stores sometimes. I'm not sure about the quality of the ones here though and that looks to be decent quality.

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:34 pm
by LD2062
The parts are well done, and the side panels are metal. Unless I'm transforming it wrong the robot mode is bad. The head is hidden and "legs" don't seem to move wide enough or far enough forward.

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:54 am
by Deszaras
Zoids CP {customize parts} 4 & 6
Image

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:10 pm
by LD2062
Got another huge box of broken parts. Some interesting things in it.

Image
Sadly he's missing a few bits. Looks okay from the side though so I'll stick him on the shelf.

Image

Anyone know what this digimon's name is?

Image

Image

Are animorphs counted as transformers? They're hasbro.

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:24 pm
by Rattrap
Although it shames me to know this, the Digimon is Greymon and judging from the chest and tail he transforms into MetalGreymon.

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:45 pm
by LD2062
Cool, thanks.

Any idea what the KO grimlock is actually named?

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:10 pm
by LD2062
Okay some more fun KOs from a small junk lot.

Image

http://s452.photobucket.com/albums/qq24 ... wermaster/

This guy reminds me a lot of powermaster doubledealer. Lots of modes on him, check the link for the others.


Image

obviously a KO shockwave, pleasantly surprised to get it with the barrell, and nearly intact. This one have a name?

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:14 pm
by Rumble
Nice KOs. I am not sure about that Shocky one, but do tell, is that flexible plastic pipe rather then a rubber hose for the electrics?

Rumble.

EDIT: Looking at the Shocky varient pics on my PC, It might be one of these:

Image

Image

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:19 pm
by LD2062
Feels like rubber to me, possible its plastic.