Page 3 of 15

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:00 am
by Commander Megatron
That is classic Des.

*Left hand bot*
"Wait, wait!!! There are rules to fighting!!!!"

*Right hand bot*
"Oh yeah?"

*Left hand bot*
"Yeah, for one thing ya' can't DO THIS!!!!"

*Unmerciful boot in the swings!!*

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:34 am
by Galvatron
"swings" :?:

That's a new one.

Thanks :wink:

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:53 am
by Commander Megatron
I don't believe I have broadened your horizons!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:50 pm
by Ramjet
(sic) Ro Sham Bo?

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:24 pm
by Commander Megatron
What does that mean? :lol: Sorry, bit slow on the uptake today!!

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:38 pm
by Ramjet
Another South Park reference.

Here you go.

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:02 pm
by Commander Megatron
DAMN!! Thats gotta hurt!!

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:30 pm
by Ramjet
Just remember: if you ever play, GO FIRST!

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:01 pm
by Commander Megatron
I plan to....or wear a cup!!

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:58 am
by Deszaras
As it's funny I've tacked it onto my sig. now everyone can see it. (let me know if you want it removed.)

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:10 am
by Commander Megatron
Not at all, leave it there it hilarious!!

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:38 pm
by Sixshot
:lol:

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:15 pm
by Galvatron
Commander Megatron wrote:I plan to....or wear a cup!!

HAHAHAHAAA
And I'll wear a Kup!!!

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:32 am
by Kup
*swings again with the sharkticon towards Galvatron :lol:

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:56 am
by Kup

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:59 am
by Commander Megatron
Kup wrote:*swings again with the sharkticon towards Galvatron :lol:

LMAO!!!!

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:16 am
by Deszaras

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:23 pm
by Ramjet
Both very good. Better that the new animated!

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:30 pm
by Roar
Thrust wrote:Not sure if someone posted this one yet but here you go.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y
I love Dr.Smoov!

"Who the BEEP is this Autobot?" :lol:


I tried to stick one in and it wouldn't go.

Go to You Tube and do a search for "Ultra Beavis" it'll have audio from an episode of Beavis and Butthead mixed with footage of the 1986 Transformers movie.

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:19 pm
by Arcee
This the one, Roar? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR2wUBfEjbo

Funny. :D Beavis FTW!