Page 3 of 41

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:07 am
by Optimus Prime
As Promised, Optimus Prime "in the flesh"...

Image

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:40 pm
by Commander Megatron
Image

The Decepticon Commander in his wedding suit!!!

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:43 pm
by Rodimus Prime
with the better looking Autobot leader edited out from beside him!!

Btw Commander, why did you pick a picture that is not flattering? :-P ;)

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:47 pm
by Commander Megatron
lol!! I'll do the jokes, you took the pic. Imagine, the Autobot leader an usher!!

LMAO!

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:49 pm
by Rodimus Prime
dude, you need to check your wedding photos, that was a picture of you and me. I edited it before I hosted it for you. Yes, I was an usher and I did do the video for the wedding, but seems I recall your wedding better than you do. ;)

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:54 pm
by Commander Megatron
Rodimus Prime wrote:dude, you need to check your wedding photos, that was a picture of you and me. I edited it before I hosted it for you. Yes, I was an usher and I did do the video for the wedding, but seems I recall your wedding better than you do. ;)
Any wonder it was a hectic day!! I can't remember much about it at all. Either that or I am trying to forget it!! lol!!!

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:08 pm
by Ultra Magnus
After the comments about my pic, I just have one question.

Based on the black eye in Phil's shot, and the seemingly broken nose in Mark's, how many soccor riots did you guys have to attend in order to look that beat up? :D :lol: :wink:

j/k of course!

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:42 pm
by Time Traveller
BTW Abominus, I forgot to answer your question. I'm not sure what exactly it is that makes you look Greek, ya just do.

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:46 am
by Rodimus Prime
Ultra Magnus wrote:After the comments about my pic, I just have one question.

Based on the black eye in Phil's shot, and the seemingly broken nose in Mark's, how many soccor riots did you guys have to attend in order to look that beat up? :D :lol: :wink:

j/k of course!
It's funny you should say that, I am always commenting on how I think it looks like I have a black eye (both eyes sometimes) but Arcee says she can't see it. I think I get it when I sleep badly (so pretty much on a daily basis) but when I wear my glasses it tends to mask it.

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:14 am
by Arcee
Rodimus Prime wrote:Arcee says she can't see it.
It's not that I can't see it, it's that it's not as big a deal as you make it out to be. A lot of people have dark undereyes, you aren't the only one. Mmkay?

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:01 am
by Ultra Magnus
I do as well, which is fortunately not visible in that pic I posted. My eye sockets are set so deeply that in most pictures it goes straight past shadows under the eye, towards a skull like appearance.

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:07 am
by Kup
Ultra Magnus wrote:I do as well, which is fortunately not visible in that pic I posted. My eye sockets are set so deeply that in most pictures it goes straight past shadows under the eye, towards a skull like appearance.
naah your forehead just grew/moved forward, :wink:

joking UM,

just joking

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:26 pm
by Jonesat
Skull like appearance?! you guys need to hit up some all you can eat buffets!!! hahha

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:10 pm
by Time Traveller
So, i beat you both, sorry. I got very ill with a yet undetermined waste-away disease senior year of hs. by the end of it, i was only 135 lb at 5'9", my eyes were black and sunken, and i had this nice yellow jaundiced look to my skin. oh, and a death cough. :P
I, too, have deep set eyes to begin with. my glasses set it off even more, but not in photos.

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:47 pm
by Jose
Alright, but I won't be liable for broken monitors.

Here's me playing in Moliere's Le Malade Imaginaire almost four years ago.

Image

Image

And here's me with my two "kids" Vito and Calvin:

Image

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:59 pm
by Ultra Magnus
Kup wrote:
Ultra Magnus wrote:I do as well, which is fortunately not visible in that pic I posted. My eye sockets are set so deeply that in most pictures it goes straight past shadows under the eye, towards a skull like appearance.
naah your forehead just grew/moved forward, :wink:

joking UM,

just joking
Well, if you have ever seen a profile shot of Quentin Tarantino, my forhead has that same ridge right along the eyebrow line. Luckily, I have a stronger chin. So, not only are you not that far off, but you hit the nail right on the forehead, as it were.

(please insert cro-magnun man joke here) :P

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:48 am
by Jonesat
Time Traveller wrote:So, i beat you both, sorry. I got very ill with a yet undetermined waste-away disease senior year of hs. by the end of it, i was only 135 lb at 5'9", my eyes were black and sunken, and i had this nice yellow jaundiced look to my skin. oh, and a death cough. :P
I, too, have deep set eyes to begin with. my glasses set it off even more, but not in photos.
.

lol i was 142 5'8 at the end of high school, i got beefed up when i was in the police college tho.

i think thats just the classic geek look, hope no one takes offence to that lol. but yeah, i was super skinny too, no matter how much i ate i could never get huge. now at 22 from actually getting off my computer and exercising i'm 5'10 160lbs i'm pretty happy about that...at least i dont bruise so easy anymore ! haha


does anyone have any piercings?
you cant see good in mine, but i have my tongue pierced, lip ring, eyebrow, industrial on one side, helix on the other and my NIPPLE ON MY BOOB
:lol:

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:10 am
by Commander Megatron
My god, this thread is looking like the rogues bloody gallery!!!!

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:12 am
by Delita-1
I only have my ears pierced in the normal spots plus one on the upper left. I pierced my own belly button once, but that didn't work out. :oops: I've wanted to have an eyebrow piercing, but I don't have the right kind of eyebrows for it.

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:30 am
by Commander Megatron
Forgive my ignorance but "The right kind of eyebrows"?