Page 4 of 7
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:12 pm
by Bumblebee
That is great Kup!!!
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:41 pm
by Kup
some spy pics

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:17 pm
by Kup
spy pics....
more comming soon...
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:14 pm
by Cliffjumper
lookin good

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:23 pm
by Arcee
Woot! Exciting. Keep goin', Kup!

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:50 am
by Kup
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:56 am
by Rumble
Kup, that is looking sweet!
I always love seeing your customs.
Rumble.
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:23 am
by Roar
Ha Ha!!!!!!! Beauty, Kup!

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:52 pm
by Kup
alt mode finished
still working on a head...

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:31 pm
by Arcee
Yay! That's awesome. I can't wait to see...
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:19 pm
by Bumblebee
Great work as usual Kup cant wait to see the finished product
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:59 pm
by Countdown
Fantasic, Kup!
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:10 am
by Dinobot
Looking forward to seeing the completed project.
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:17 am
by Ramjet
Man, your paint is so smooth! I wish I could do that. Keep up the amazing work!
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:46 am
by Minerva
Great work!

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:18 am
by SentinelPrime
Must say Kup...You do excellent work! Thanks for sharing!
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:38 pm
by Sideways
I'd love to see a KITT alternator!
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:23 pm
by Commander Megatron
Kup, I was saying to RP the other day that I should get you to make me a Rack'n'Ruin. You do such a good job with ever custom you have turned your hand to!!
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:56 am
by Cliffjumper
damn
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:21 am
by SoundWave
Thats a nice job right there!!!