Page 33 of 38

Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:40 am
by Dinobot
I have yet to locate my camera since im doing an entire home remodel at the moment, but when I do, I will post pics of my lightsaber collection. These aren't the plastic ones either.

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:12 pm
by Trailbreaker
I've always read comics and when I can get an original piece of art from a cartoonist that I admire I am one happy man! Here are a few of my favorite pieces.

a head sketch of the Goon by Eric Powell

Image

original piece by the great Jim Woodring

Image

Maggie of Love and Rockets fame by Jaime Hernandez

Image

Buddy and Stinky by Peter Bagge

Image

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:16 pm
by Trailbreaker
A few more

By Jordan Crane from his great all ages book the Clouds Above

Image

Cliff Steele of the Doom Patrol by Richard Case

Image

Uncle Scrooge by Don Rosa

Image

Venus of Love and Rockets fame by Gilbert Hernandez.

Image

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:43 pm
by skywarp408
Here's 2 MASK vehicles I got last week. They are complete and in great condition.

Image

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:44 am
by Minerva
@ Trailbreaker - That's quite a collection of signed art! Very cool!
The only artwork I have is a picture of Ren & Stimpy signed by John Kricfalusi. :P

@ Skywarp408 - Nice finds! Thanks for sharing! :D

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:50 am
by Trailbreaker
A Ren and Stimpy by John K? AWESOME!

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:56 pm
by Minerva
@ Trailbreaker - Sorry for the very belated reply, but thanks! :)

Here's my (very) humble MASK-collection.
Image
Unfortunately I didn't have any of these as a kid, so I'm trying to make up for that now (at least a little anyway :P ).

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:13 pm
by Jose
Rocky, I suppose you are going to frame those drawings, will you?

Sandra, I'm jealous! An original Ren and Stimpy drawing! Wow!

Skywarp, beautiful MASK vehicles - I only have the Jackhammer, loose and without Cliff Dagger.

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:06 pm
by skywarp408
I'd love to get a nice Goliath from MASK someday.

Anyways, here's some older pictures I got up on Photobucket. I think you know who these are.

Guess who this is! :D

Image

Image

Image

I had more of these guys, but they are lost :(

Image

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:27 pm
by Trailbreaker
Cool Gobots! I've always loved the helicoptor.

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:29 pm
by Time Traveller
I'm green with envy... of your green cy-kill :lol:

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:34 pm
by Banzai-Tron
Is he hard to get? I think I have 3.

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:37 pm
by Time Traveller
We need to do some tradin'!

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:16 am
by Minerva
Nice collections! :)
Who is that first figure? It seems strangely familiar, but I can't remember where I've seen it before.

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:00 am
by Trailbreaker
Jose wrote:Rocky, I suppose you are going to frame those drawings, will you?

Sandra, I'm jealous! An original Ren and Stimpy drawing! Wow!

Skywarp, beautiful MASK vehicles - I only have the Jackhammer, loose and without Cliff Dagger.
Yes Jose I do plan on framing them...eventually!

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:51 am
by Computron
I have no idea who the big red guy/thing is but I do see Rodimus Prime's gun rubber banded to his hand.

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:58 pm
by Banzai-Tron
Computron wrote:I have no idea who the big red guy/thing is but I do see Rodimus Prime's gun rubber banded to his hand.
The rider is MonStar, leader of the villains in the Silverhawks series.
He's riding "Sky-Runner", one of the leading candidates in my list of most unimaginative toys ever.

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:33 pm
by skywarp408
Yeah, I thought Rodimus Prime's gun would look good on him. It resembles the one used on the cartoon, but in black.

Mon*star and Sky-runner are my favorite toys from Silverhawks. Love both characters, and the grabbing tenticles on Sky-runner. I got most of the Silverhawk series.

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:58 am
by Minerva
Silverhawks? Ok, thanks! :)

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:43 pm
by skywarp408
Here's most of my Silverhawks.

Image

Image

TMNT cookie jars! Yeah!

Image