Page 5 of 29
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:20 pm
by Sunstorm
nice job Des - excellent way to dispose of a useless Prime

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:05 pm
by Nightshade
Nice work Des
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:49 pm
by Deszaras
He is now done to the point of me being happy with him.
Pics:
I drybrushed him with a mud brown colour for the finish.
Next: (not fussed about order)
Alpha trion (found a scourge for the job)
A scourge/octane custom.
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:52 pm
by Slag
wow
excellent job desz!
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:06 pm
by Deszaras
He still needs a name though any ideas? (Don't just be lazy and call him jugle storm optimus or something similar.)
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:09 pm
by Nightshade
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:13 pm
by Deszaras
So by your logic then an optimus prime with a lantern would be lamp post prime. The name should not really include either 'optimus' or 'prime' at all.
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:20 pm
by Nightshade
Well there are times he seems to act like one (lamp post) but your right the name should not have "optimus" or "prime" in it. I think the name bushhog is taken so I need to think on this
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:04 pm
by Dinobot
Excellent work Desz. Im also looking forward to see how your AT turns out. Its hard to think of a good name for that prime. Warthog perhaps?
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:25 pm
by Bumblebee
hummm a name without otumis or prime Bushhog sounds good but like nightshade said might already be taken so humm Junglestorm???
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:00 pm
by Ramjet
As faras I know, there is no Bushhog. I like Warthog! Is he an Autobot or Decepticon?
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:27 pm
by Dinobot
I would think of him as lieutenant Warthog decepeticon reconaissance.
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:53 pm
by Bumblebee
With Des ofcourse he a con lol what are you thinking Ramjet lol
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:06 am
by Deszaras
Hmm Problem is there's a beast wars fog I call warthog:
http://transformerland.com/show_parent_ ... toyid=4580
He can be either a decepticon or an autobot I have not decided yet.
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:38 am
by Deszaras
I've had an unexpected win. Now what can I do with him (a loose orange unicron)?
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:50 am
by Kup
maybe i'd trade it with something..
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:53 am
by Ramjet
Send me the half of the chest missing on mine!

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:44 pm
by Sunstorm
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:50 pm
by Deszaras
I don't like the WSTF line much. Plus people seem to want too much for them...
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:07 pm
by Sunstorm
Deszaras wrote:I don't like the WSTF line much. Plus people seem to want too much for them...
I've found some of them can be expensive, for their size at least..... then again, a couple of the ones I got were very cheap. Amazingly, I got the Soundwave one for just £3 not long ago. There seem to be a lot of KO ones around at the moment too