Page 1 of 1
I *MUST* be insane.
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:00 am
by Banzai-Tron
I recently spent almost $600 for a complete Fortress Maximus... and he's not even the "holy grail" of my collection.
What is, you ask?
A freaking knock-off. I'm at least 3 times more excited for this knock-off than I was for Fort Max. But god, I loves me some Four Star.
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:11 am
by Razorclaw
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:41 am
by Cliffjumper
I concur

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:42 am
by Wheeljack
Whatever makes you happy, I guess
wj
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:07 am
by Bumblebee
Ramjet is going to hit the floor on the price but drool on the ko lol and pst we all knew you where insane your our friend moahahha
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:58 pm
by Ramjet
Is there supposed to be a pic? What is this Four Star bot you speak of?
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:39 pm
by Brawn
yeah let's see the KO.
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:44 pm
by Rumble
I too am intrigued.
Rumble.
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:28 pm
by Ironhide
Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:58 pm
by Banzai-Tron
Bumblebee wrote:Ramjet is going to hit the floor on the price but drool on the ko lol and pst we all knew you where insane your our friend moahahha
No no. I didn't spend $600 on the KO, lol!
I'll try to get a pic up tonight.
Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:50 pm
by greatshot

in my oppinion your not insane at all.. I know the feeling.
I was quite happy with my fortress for example, but I am more happy with my dino cassete combiner. Money wise they dont differ that much.
But a week ago I got my takatoku gazzette Ovelon (dark blue whril), a doravac pre tf mold (just like roadbuster). That costed not so much. Have been hunting for this piece for quite some time... so if such a piece finally arrives.... i enjoy them more.

I am also a macross enthousiast.
The price paid for an item doesn't always determines how happy I am with an purchase. A cheap find at a garage sale can also give quite a good feeling

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:22 pm
by Galvatron
actually this thread belongs in "new toy purchases"
post the pics there along with all the other great purchase pictures.