Page 1 of 2

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:01 pm
by Galvatron
Image

A little bit of touch-ups and i'm done!!!

I used KYLON spray paint.
I think a lot of the problem is due to temperature. It causes cracks and stuff.

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:00 am
by Minerva
Nice work, Galvatron! :)

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:02 am
by Cliffjumper
yeah guys looks good :D

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:55 am
by Galvatron
Image

Going to be based off of THIS

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:47 am
by Rumble
Acid Storm? I didn't realise that they were still putting out classic seekers... One of my custom dreams may still come true! Muwhahahaha! :twisted:

Rumble.

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:36 pm
by S0und_wave
good luck galvatron!

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:55 pm
by Galvatron
Well, here is what I've been up to lately...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Now before you go and comment on my crappy paint job, remember those (mess ups) are painted as war wounds because the old fart has been in a lot of battles over the past millions of years LOL

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:20 pm
by Countdown
Impressive Galvatron, um, for a Decepticon I mean. I think you did a great job on Alpha Trion!

After I complete (and start) the model I am working on next - maybe I will butcher a figure and try my hand at a custom fig.

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:29 pm
by Galvatron
Roar wrote: Who did you use to make him?
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ticon/314/

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:39 pm
by Dinobot
Wow. That figure totally supports the look of ol Alpha. Im doing what Deszaras did with a scourge. All you need now is a cool stache to go with him!

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:50 pm
by Galvatron
Yeah, I gotta lot of work to do on the head sculpt

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:27 pm
by Galvatron
as I posted in "NEW TOYS" I got the Japanese version of Ramjet.
And we ALL know that I wanted one so I can take my original Classics Ramjet and make a Dirge
Image
Here is a pic of "Classics" Dirge in robot form next to an Original G1
Image
And in Jet form
Image

Just a few more minor touch ups and it's done!!!

Also would like to let you all see my Finished Alpha Trion...
Image
I wonder if he's gonna give anyone presents this Holiday season.
Here he is again standing with Optimus and Elita-1
Image

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:48 pm
by Sideways
The only thing that sticks out is the face. Other then that it looks good.

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:13 pm
by Dinobot
That Alpha Trion is so awesome looking. Great work Galvatron!

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:38 am
by Minerva
Looks good, Galvatron!
What did you use to make the face?

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:41 pm
by Elita-One
thats awesome, Alpha Trion is so gnarly lookin'

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:33 pm
by Galvatron
Minerva wrote:Looks good, Galvatron!
What did you use to make the face?
Would you believe me if i told you I used stickers?

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:36 pm
by Minerva
galvatron wrote:
Minerva wrote:Looks good, Galvatron!
What did you use to make the face?
Would you believe me if i told you I used stickers?
Stickers? Really?
Well, whatever you used I think the result looks pretty good!

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:24 pm
by Rumble
@ Galvy: Nice looking customs you have done there, keep up the good work!


Rumble.

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:15 pm
by Galvatron
Here are some other customs I'm not too ashamed to show...

Animated Galvatron
Image

Animated Ramjet
Image

My latest custom job...
Taken from the truck in the Jeepers Creepers movie I call these guys Jeepers & Creepers
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image