Page 1 of 1
Assistance required: G2 Megatron
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:22 pm
by chulik
Hi, I have just encountered a G2 Megatron on local evilbay. It is apparent that this Meg is missing all the accessories (missiles, guns and a "light unit" as the ID section called....). Given the condition shown in this photo, should I get it? And how much would you pay for it? Thanks very much for assistance offered, as I have really no idea on G2 TFs, hence I'm not sure whether it's rare or worth of anything at all.

________
CRONOS
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:41 am
by Minerva
Are you planning on completing him? The gun, missiles and light could be a bit tricky to find.
I'd say it's personal preference, but If I couldn't get that figure at a very low price I'd probably wait and see if I can get one with at least some of the accessories.

Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:35 pm
by Catalyst Prime
I wouldn't pay more than $10 dollars for him. I paid $30 for a complete one. from TFL here.
The purple on that one looks quite faded, My G2 Megs is vibrant.
My recommendation is to wait and look for a complete one if you really want him.
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:16 pm
by skywarp408
I got a g2 megatron that is in similar condition. Did you know that Q-tips make good missles? I'm serious! They really work!
Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:06 pm
by chulik
Thanks all for your advice.....Finally I decided not to get it........
However I regret the decision very much......because the bid end at $3 USD!

________
ACCIDENTAL DEATH AND DISMEMBERMENT INSURANCE DICUSSION
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:40 am
by Minerva
If it makes you feel any better, I noticed that someone on ePrey was selling missiles for about $10/each and the gun for approx. $15. So, if you were intending on completing him, that could have become quite costly.