Page 1 of 1

Masterpiece Grimlock coming Stateside in 2010

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:49 am
by Sideways
According to Action Figure Insider's Q & A Answers for October 2009:

Q3. What other masterpiece Transformers will be available in the US after the Skywarp Walmart Exclusive?

A3. We are pleased to announce that the next Masterpiece item that we will be releasing will be Grimlock in 2010. We are excited to be able to offer this item within the U.S. and will certainly share more details as we get closer to releasing him.
http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main ... tober-2009

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:17 am
by F18Starscream
I'm reallly happy for this peice of news!!! :D Hopefully he comes out later next year like around this time. ( Just like MP Skywarp) so I can buy him without feeling guilty. Gonna start saving up for him now.

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:36 am
by The Last Autobot
Excellent! Like F18Starscream, I gotta start saving.