How do I sell my M.A.S.K. Toys to Transformerland.com?
1. Let us know what you have. We can work from lists or pictures.
*If this process is overwhelming for you, please contact to discuss other options =)
A. Picture Guidelines:
- IMPORTANT NOTES
- - If you have sealed items, leave them sealed! Just picture the box :)
- - Spread out items so that nothing in the foreground blocks items in the background
- - Picture EVERYTHING, especially accessories as they are crucial to the value of most toys.
- - Many parts can stow on/inside vehicles/playsets. We will gladly point these out if you don't know where to look
- If you have NOT matched up parts
- - Separate toys into 3 categories - vehicles/playsets, humanoid figures, and accessories
- - Humanoids: Group shots are fine, 5-10 figures per picture
- - Vehicles and Playsets: Photograph each individually
- - Accessories: Group shots are fine, 20-30 parts per picture
- If you HAVE matched up parts
- - Separate by size into 4 categories - playsets, large vehicles, smaller vehicles, and figure packs
- - Playsets: Photograph each individually, with accessories clearly displayed
- - Large Vehicles: Group shots are fine, 2-3 per picture, with accessories clearly displayed
- - Small Vehicles: Group shots are fine, 5-10 per picture, with accessories clearly displayed
- - Figure packs: Group shots are fine, 10-20 per picture, with accessories clearly displayed
B. List Guidelines: Include as many details as possible:
- - Name of figure
- - Sealed, opened, or loose without packaging
- - Missing accessories
- Note: Completeness is by far the LARGEST factor when it comes to the value of loose toys.
- - Description (discoloration, sticker quality, joint quality, breaks, rust, etc.)
If your lot is too large to list, please contact us by email or phone for further instructions
2. We send you an offer.
3. We send you detailed packing guidelines, making special note of fragile items.
4. We send you a shipping label.
5. We pay you 80% up front through Paypal and 20% on receipt and inspection, or send the full amount by business check or money order on receipt.
6. Drop off the shipping box or schedule a pickup.