Sell Your Transformers Toys Or Entire Collection
We are buying all Transformers, new or used, vintage or modern
Why sell your Transformers to Transformerland.com?
- Firstly, give us a call, or drop us a line, we're super nice =) What do you have to lose?
- Do you find yourself saying "I want to sell my transformers but I don't know what I have"? We know toys and we're here to help! Send us some pictures and we'll tell you what you have and how much we'll pay you.
- We maintain a comprehensive, up-to-date online price guide for Transformers and other action figures, so you know what your toys are worth. Who else does that?
- We've built the most heavily used system for easy identification of Transformers and other action figures.
- Our Toy Guides & Wiki Archive is an all-in-one stop to learn about toys - a checklist of all toys in each series, a listing of accessories for each figure, and tens of thousands of pictures, all taken by us, in house!
- We are trustworthy and reputable as evidenced by the following:
See our Sitejabber reviews
100% positive reviews on BBB.org s
Fact is we offer the highest prices around because we sell more volume than anyone, which means our profit margins can be slimmer than other dealers!
WHAT DO WE BUY?
- Transformers from any era:
- - G1 (original 1980s Transformers)
- - Pre G1 (Diaclone, Micro Change, Takatoku, etc.)
- - Post G1 (G2, Beast Wars, Machine Wars, RiD, Commemmorative series, Universe, Classics, Movie Toys, Generations, Combiner Wars, etc.)
- GI Joe
- He Man/Masters of the Universe
- Star Wars
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Much more, ask us!
WHAT'S IT WORTH, HOW DO I GET PAID?
We determine value based on the supply and demand for any particular figure, the condition, and completeness, contact us by email or phone/text for a quote. We can work from lists or pictures.
Here are some guidelines for pictures:
- - Group shots are fine, 20 or so items per picture
- - Picture groups of accessories separately from groups of figures
- - Spread out items, pictures of parts piles are not helpful =)
- - For the most accurate evaluation, picture EVERYTHING, especially accessories as they are crucial to the value of most toys.
For lists, include the following details if possible:
- - Name of figure
- - Toy line (also series and subgroup if needed for disambiguation)
- - Sealed, opened, or loose without packaging
- - Missing accessories
- Note: Completeness is by far the LARGEST factor when it comes to value of loose toys.
- - Description (discoloration, sticker quality, joint quality, breaks, rust, etc.)
If your lot is too large to list, please contact us by email or phone for further instructions