Sell Your Transformers Toys Or Entire Collection
We are buying all Transformers, new or used, vintage or modern
Why sell your Transformers to Transformerland.com?
- Firstly, give us a call, or drop us a line, we're super nice =) What do you have to lose?
- Do you find yourself saying "I want to sell my transformers but I don't know what I have"? We know toys and we're here to help! Send us some pictures and we'll tell you what you have and how much we'll pay you.
- We maintain a comprehensive, up-to-date online price guide for Transformers and other action figures, so you know what your toys are worth. Who else does that?
- We've built the most heavily used system for easy identification of Transformers and other action figures.
- Our Toy Guides & Wiki Archive is an all-in-one stop to learn about toys - a checklist of all toys in each series, a listing of accessories for each figure, and tens of thousands of pictures, all taken by us, in house!
- We are trustworthy and reputable as evidenced by the following:
See our Sitejabber reviews
100% positive reviews on BBB.org
Fact is we offer the highest prices around because we sell more volume than anyone, which means our profit margins can be slimmer than other dealers!
WHAT DO WE BUY?
- Transformers from any era:
- - G1 (original 1980s Transformers)
- - Pre G1 (Diaclone, Micro Change, Takatoku, etc.)
- - Post G1 (G2, Beast Wars, Machine Wars, RiD, Commemmorative series, Universe, Classics, Movie Toys, Generations, Combiner Wars, etc.)
- GI Joe
- He Man/Masters of the Universe
- Star Wars
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Much more, ask us!
WHAT'S IT WORTH, HOW DO I GET PAID?
We determine value based on the supply and demand for any particular figure, the condition, and completeness, contact us by email or phone/text for a quote. We can work from lists or pictures.
Here are some guidelines for pictures:
- - Group shots are fine, 20 or so items per picture
- - Picture groups of accessories separately from groups of figures
- - Spread out items, pictures of parts piles are not helpful =)
- - For the most accurate evaluation, picture EVERYTHING, especially accessories as they are crucial to the value of most toys.
For lists, include the following details if possible:
- - Name of figure
- - Toy line (also series and subgroup if needed for disambiguation)
- - Sealed, opened, or loose without packaging
- - Missing accessories
- Note: Completeness is by far the LARGEST factor when it comes to value of loose toys.
- - Description (discoloration, sticker quality, joint quality, breaks, rust, etc.)
If your lot is too large to list, please contact us by email or phone for further instructions