Page 21 of 22

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:16 am
by Ultra Magnus
I was just coming here to report that, Catalyst.

I forgot to mention it in my Botcon update.

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:51 am
by Time Traveller
Thanks to Matt Moylan of lilformers.com, Here's a picture of the entire Ani cast. (click to expand!)

Image

Now remember, this is the series whose whole schtick was having toys exactly like the show. Show==> Toys, Toys ==> Show.
Here's what we got.

Image

No, that's not a black hole. That's thirty-six characters missing from the thirty-one still present.

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:18 pm
by Ultra Magnus
not so fast, there, sparky....

Rodimus

Arcee

cybertron Ratchet

These and about 7 other (not to include Omega Supreme) have been promised to hit the market within the year.

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:00 pm
by Galvatron
I think they will be released as classics / universe toys next fall

I still have yet to see Arcee in alt mode.

Rodimus looks KILLER!!!

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:58 pm
by Ultra Magnus
Bam!


Image

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:09 am
by Cliffjumper
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:15 am
by Time Traveller
OK, ok. but I made that second picture before botcon news hit the net. previous to seeing pics on TFW2005 yesterday, i didn't even know they'd made a roddy prototype, much less any plans for production.

Either way, i'm sure tracking them down as store (ebay) exclusives (scalpers) will be lots of fun (expensive).

Much like Walmart (ebay) exclusive (super limited distribution) MP Skywarp (warping into ebay scalpers' hands near you!) for $60 ($120).

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:50 am
by Overlord
Time Traveller wrote: Much like Walmart (ebay) exclusive (super limited distribution) MP Skywarp (warping into ebay scalpers' hands near you!) for $60 ($120).
I wouldn't go to that extreme. Takara MP Skywarp can be had for $100 shipped with a little looking.

Walmart Starscream is still available for $70-$80. Hell even I am trying to sell one now.
Galvatron wrote:I think they will be released as classics / universe toys next fall
I think hasbro mentioned that they're going to remain in their own animated line as animated has the most distinct brand identity than all their other TF lines.

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:05 pm
by Ultra Magnus
Time Traveller wrote:OK, ok. but I made that second picture before botcon news hit the net. previous to seeing pics on TFW2005 yesterday, i didn't even know they'd made a roddy prototype, much less any plans for production.

It was almost a full 12 hours after I posted this: http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... php?t=3102

:P

You had even already posted there.


I ain't buying it. :lol:

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:45 pm
by Galvatron
Thanks for the pic of Arcee UM.

I can't wait to get those new toys!
Hopefully this retarded recession will be over with by the time these hit the shelves.

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:03 am
by Catalyst Prime
That Arcee looks close enough to the G1 Alt mode that I may just have to buy two and modify one into a Classiverse version.

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:19 am
by Catalyst Prime
Didn't know where else to put this and I didn't want to create a topic about it so I'm saying this here.

At Tfarchive.com some of us are trying to get a Animated Rpg up and running that will start where the series left off! But we need more interest, or the staff won't consider it, if any of you are interested go there and speak up! it's got a thread in the Rpg Discussion topic.

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:54 pm
by The Last Autobot
Sorry. I'm not really caught up. What toyline was that Arcee from?

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:22 pm
by Rattrap
That's the Animated toyline Arcee, that will hopefully be released eventually.

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:46 pm
by The Last Autobot
Wow. I never wanted a Rodimus toy before because, y'know, it's Rodimus. I can't stand that guy! But seriously, that toy looks epic.

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:58 am
by Hot Rod
The Last Autobot wrote:Wow. I never wanted a Rodimus toy before because, y'know, it's Rodimus. I can't stand that guy! But seriously, that toy looks epic.
How can you not like Rodimus he killed Prime for gods sake GENIUS!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:41 pm
by The Last Autobot
I just don't like Rodimus. Except for maybe SG Hot Rod. He's got evil facial hair. But I would definitely buy that toy.

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:01 am
by Hot Rod
The Last Autobot wrote:I just don't like Rodimus. Except for maybe SG Hot Rod. He's got evil facial hair. But I would definitely buy that toy.
Yeah he's not really everyones kup of tea, I've just always thought he was really cool.

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:09 pm
by The Last Autobot
Originally posted by Hot Rod
Yeah he's not really everyones kup of tea
Kup! Now there's a cool guy!

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:48 am
by Hot Rod
Lol shame he always looked like a slipper on wheels.