Search found 3 matches

by bruce558
Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:03 pm
Forum: Non-Transformers Toy Talk
Topic: Bandai Japan Toy What is this??
Replies: 1
Views: 14134

Bandai Japan Toy What is this??

here is a Bandai, Japan Toy that I cannot identify, sort of like a Vertibird, anyone know?
by bruce558
Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:14 pm
Forum: Non-Transformers Toy Talk
Topic: need help identifying a Bandai Toy
Replies: 3
Views: 14964

Re: need help identifying a Bandai Toy

having trouble posting pics of this
by bruce558
Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:07 pm
Forum: Non-Transformers Toy Talk
Topic: need help identifying a Bandai Toy
Replies: 3
Views: 14964

need help identifying a Bandai Toy

I found a neat Bandai Toy and need help to identify it. It looks sort of like a Vertibird Toy, has a control that shoots missles, there is a Air Force Jet and a UFO that go around, these are magnetic and I guess the game is shooting down the UFO. Bandai, Japan, battery operated, plastic.