Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.
Moderators: Time Traveller , Kup
Kup
Autobot Security Chief
Posts: 1685 Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:52 am
Location: belgium
Post
by Kup » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:45 am
same here....
The past is the greatest teacher
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
Posts: 1884 Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder
Post
by Rumble » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:18 pm
See him.
Rumble.
R.I.P, Menasor.
I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.
Is +1 on Kups list.
'Cons Have More Fun
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander
Posts: 4260 Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
Location: Classified
Contact:
Post
by Deszaras » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Optimus prime has dared megatron to be stupid. I spy the little human.
Delita-1
Post
by Delita-1 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:17 pm
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander
Posts: 4223 Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Location: The dark corners of CHARR
Post
by Galvatron » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:54 pm
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction
Posts: 2372 Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: Anywhere but here
Post
by Ramjet » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:59 pm
Nice! Got him.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader
Posts: 2053 Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:03 pm
Location: moonbase two
Post
by Bumblebee » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:05 pm
found him
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction
Posts: 1145 Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:37 am
Location: Philly, PA
Post
by Sixshot » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:12 pm
Got'em,
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Devastator
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 209 Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: Canada
Post
by Devastator » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:55 pm
that took me a loooooong time to find him...i was getting frustrated then..haha
Thrust
City Commander
Posts: 420 Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:31 pm
Post
by Thrust » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:54 am
found him.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156 Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.
Post
by Dinobot » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:39 am
Boy galvatron you are inventive! I laugh everytime I find him.
R.I.P. Menasor
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
Posts: 1884 Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder
Post
by Rumble » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:02 am
Yep I see him, that is to say I saw him.
Rumble.
R.I.P, Menasor.
I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.
Is +1 on Kups list.
'Cons Have More Fun
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)
Posts: 6554 Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Back home, up nort'
Contact:
Post
by Time Traveller » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:23 am
You know, one of these times he's going to slip a pic without Spike in it all just to see if you guys are bullshitting. If he wasn't planning on it, he will now
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander
Posts: 4223 Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Location: The dark corners of CHARR
Post
by Galvatron » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:06 pm
I do have something similar in the makings.
Spike will definatly be in all the pics though.
...I save the best for last
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander
Posts: 4223 Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Location: The dark corners of CHARR
Post
by Galvatron » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:28 pm
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction
Posts: 2372 Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: Anywhere but here
Post
by Ramjet » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:46 pm
Got 'em
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
Posts: 1884 Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder
Post
by Rumble » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:40 am
There he is!
Rumble.
R.I.P, Menasor.
I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.
Is +1 on Kups list.
'Cons Have More Fun
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156 Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.
Post
by Dinobot » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:11 am
Spotted!
R.I.P. Menasor
Slag
Gestalt Warrior
Posts: 392 Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: In a wodden cottage somewhere in the norwegian forrest making dinobot music
Post
by Slag » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:32 am
got them both!
"Me Slag no like anything."
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander
Posts: 4260 Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
Location: Classified
Contact:
Post
by Deszaras » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:20 am
I've found all of them so far galvs keep them coming.