Other collections

Discuss any Non-Transformers toys you like (or don't!) here. MASK, GI Joe, Go-Bots, KOs, He-Man, or others.
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
Posts: 1884
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder

Post by Rumble »

Haven't seen any of the BSG ships around here, though I would probably only be interested in the Galactica and the Pegasus.

Rumble.
Image
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Trailbreaker
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:49 pm

Post by Trailbreaker »

Hey Soundwave, that is absolutely amazing! Not only because you spent the time and money neccesary to collect enough figures to put together such an amazing display, but you took full advantage of the articulation of each figure so that you can really see the body language and 'personality' in many of the individuals.

Just checked out your G.I. Joe pics Soundwave....DAMN! You really have a knack for displaying your collection. The question is:how big IS your house?

Nice Gobots collection Ramjet! I would like to start collecting those and convertors once/if my appetite for Transformers is ever satisfied. Sorry about the multiple posts, but I've been making my way backwards through the pics.
Image
User avatar
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy
Posts: 1561
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:10 pm
Location: Autobot City

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Trailbreaker wrote:Sorry about the multiple posts, but I've been making my way backwards through the pics.
Not a prob, I was easily able to edit it down to one post.

As few here check the boards more than once a day, feel free to edit your post and simply add more text.


Thanks,

UM
Image
DJ Soundwave
Throttlebot
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:04 pm

Post by DJ Soundwave »

Trailbreaker wrote:Hey Soundwave, that is absolutely amazing! Not only because you spent the time and money neccesary to collect enough figures to put together such an amazing display, but you took full advantage of the articulation of each figure so that you can really see the body language and 'personality' in many of the individuals.

Just checked out your G.I. Joe pics Soundwave....DAMN! You really have a knack for displaying your collection. The question is:how big IS your house?

Nice Gobots collection Ramjet! I would like to start collecting those and convertors once/if my appetite for Transformers is ever satisfied. Sorry about the multiple posts, but I've been making my way backwards through the pics.

I live in a 3 bedroom rancher ......
Image
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.

Post by Dinobot »

Good grief! I've always wanted a bunch of troopers for my collection. Maybe I couldn't find them cause you bought them all! How did you get so many of the color variations?
Image
R.I.P. Menasor
SoundWave
City Commander
Posts: 448
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:37 pm
Location: TX, USA

oiuh

Post by SoundWave »

Anyone got any Thundercats or Voltron?? If so post pics!!
Image
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: Anywhere but here

Post by Ramjet »

Image
SoundWave
City Commander
Posts: 448
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:37 pm
Location: TX, USA

cool

Post by SoundWave »

Thats awesome! Did u have the castle too?? Do u have any MASK vehicles or characters???
Image
Trailbreaker
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:49 pm

Post by Trailbreaker »

Does anyone here collect M.U.S.C.L.E. or Madballs?
Image
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: Anywhere but here

Post by Ramjet »

I wish I had a Thundercat's Lair. No M.A.S.K or Madballs, but I do have 12 M.U.S.C.L.E.s. I heard the original Madballs are prone to rotting, or degrading of the rubber. I think they re-issued some at TRU.
Image
Trailbreaker
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:49 pm

Post by Trailbreaker »

I've seen a few Madballs listed on Ebay that have some rotting and it breaks my heart because they would be nice to add to collection. I'm thinking about picking up the new ones. I'm hoping to complete my M.U.S.C.L.E. collection(I only have about 15), but I'm waiting for a better deal than I've seen recently.


Edit:Look at me! I've been upgraded to Targetmaster! Sweet!
Image
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.

Post by Dinobot »

I have m.a.s.k. stuff, a voltron castle, some ghostbusters, and a bunch of star wars.
Image
R.I.P. Menasor
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 8745
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Kolkular

Post by Commander Megatron »

Trailbreaker wrote:Look at me! I've been upgraded to Targetmaster! Sweet!

If it was down to me all you Autobots would be TargetPRACTICE

lol!!! Sorry, couldn't resist!
Image
Trailbreaker
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:49 pm

Post by Trailbreaker »

If it was down to me all you Autobots would be TargetPRACTICE

lol!!! Sorry, couldn't resist!
YIKES! (ducks)
Image
User avatar
Sideways
Autobot Scientist
Posts: 1917
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:40 pm
Location: Cybertron
Contact:

Post by Sideways »

lol.
Image
User avatar
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:03 pm
Location: moonbase two

Post by Bumblebee »

Commander Megatron wrote:
Trailbreaker wrote:Look at me! I've been upgraded to Targetmaster! Sweet!

If it was down to me all you Autobots would be under my comand as autobot leader as the new autobot leader!!!


lol!!! Sorry, couldn't resist!
:wink: niether could I lol
Image

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
SoundWave
City Commander
Posts: 448
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:37 pm
Location: TX, USA

awesome

Post by SoundWave »

Ghostbuster toys?? Awesome!! Do you have the firehouse playset? I used to have alot of them and the car. I love da Ghostbusters. Everyone does know about the game coming out soon for all platforms right?? i cant wait!
Image
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.

Re: awesome

Post by Dinobot »

SoundWave wrote:Ghostbuster toys?? Awesome!! Do you have the firehouse playset? I used to have alot of them and the car. I love da Ghostbusters. Everyone does know about the game coming out soon for all platforms right?? i cant wait!

I do have the firehouse. Im missing some of the figures though.
Image
R.I.P. Menasor
Trailbreaker
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:49 pm

Post by Trailbreaker »

This may be a taboo question, but does anyone collect Convertors? I find it absolutely hilarious that some of them transform into roulet wheels and piball machines.
Image
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: Anywhere but here

Post by Ramjet »

I do! The spies kinda suck. I also have a Robo-Gun that's not in the pic.

Image
Image
Post Reply