Inventory Program
Moderator: Time Traveller
Inventory Program
Hey all check this out.
http://www.figurerealm.com/FigureVault.php
I found this while browsing around...kind of a nice way to keep track of all your figures. Looks like it could be used for other inventories as well. I've been taking a lot of pictures and putting them into this program. I am now better able to know what I have and don't have.
Just thought someone else might get a use out of it as well.
http://www.figurerealm.com/FigureVault.php
I found this while browsing around...kind of a nice way to keep track of all your figures. Looks like it could be used for other inventories as well. I've been taking a lot of pictures and putting them into this program. I am now better able to know what I have and don't have.
Just thought someone else might get a use out of it as well.
-
vectorsigma
- Targetmaster
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:16 am





