Check out this Combiner set...

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Post Reply
Lennyluck

Check out this Combiner set...

Post by Lennyluck »

I was checking out one of my buyers feedback on ebay and found an interesting purchase he made:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0228435312
or even better
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0229182895

Now heres a guy whos collection I wouldn't mind seeing... :wink:
User avatar
Roar
Confused Triple Changer
Posts: 1279
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:58 pm

Post by Roar »

I haven't ever heard of those Transformers before. :oops: *hides head in shame*

This guy must be a really serious collector! When were those toys put out and what cartoon show do they tie into...or do they at all?
Più di quanto sembri
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
Posts: 1884
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder

Post by Rumble »

Roar, Liokaiser is the from the Victory toyline so was G1 JP exclusive. I haven't been able to watch much of the Victory cartoon yet so thats all I know now. I am sure that Des will be able to tell you more.

Rumble.
Image
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander
Posts: 4260
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
Location: Classified
Contact:

Post by Deszaras »

Ah yes the breast force.

Liosack
Hellbat
Giahawk
Jaruga
killbision
and drillhorn


Each comes with a small breast partner figures [typically a brd or some kind of animal.] that can be either a chest shield a gun or a small animal. These cannot be attached onto the combined robot and must be kept separate.

His only combiner 'kibble' is his head all of the rest of his combiner parts are integrated into his smaller robots. Four of the six were recolored and released as the rescue force in Europe. They can still combine due to there gimmick but you end up with a headless and disarmed robot.

$1200 for one liokaiser set however is insane.

You can normally get a good and complete liokiaser set for $400-$500. You have to watch out for killbision though (gold plastic)

Liokaiser is supposedly the most powerful of all the decepticon combiners, able to give Star saber a good mugging.

In the victory cartoon he is shown with a spear/nunchuck type weapon the figure does not have this instead he has a gun made from the spare weapons of his component parts.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Lennyluck

Post by Lennyluck »

Yup, Des is right...the BreastForce also know as BrestForce from title on packaging, and again yup, the most powerful of the Decepticon combiners. Its ok Roar, Just another Japanese series "Transformers Victory", along with "HeadMasters, TargetMasters, PowerMasters....Etc" most of which are subtitled.
In all the battles I don't ever remember the BrestForce beating Star Saber...but maybe I missed something.
"Deszaras" funny enough was actually the Decepticon (Destron) emperor/Leader in the Victory series and in one way or another was apart of the BreastForce, but he came with two other Breast animals,
Probably like Des said a bird and another animal which I don't exactly remember-maybe a Four legged type i.e wolf...lion...something.

I actually hadn't seen this set for sale in a long time...but still this dude put out the cash on two seperate auctions for this combiner...lolzzz :wink:
Post Reply