Post some pics of YOUR collection! here are a few of mine.
Moderator: Jose
-
Commander Megatron
- Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
- Posts: 8745
- Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
- Location: Kolkular
-
Cliffjumper
- Cybertronian Cowboy
- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:50 am
- Location: Canberra Australia
- S0und_wave
- Decepticon Communications Officer
- Posts: 696
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 5:35 pm
- Location: New York
-
Deszaras
- Lieutenant Commander
- Posts: 4260
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
- Location: Classified
- Contact:
As of the 20th of august this is my collection:
Identities of figures added underneath images.

(Left to right, back row) Universe megazarack, Alternators ravage jaguar, G1 bonecrusher, G1 longhaul, G2 orange scavenger, G1 scrapper {with canopy}, G1 scavenger.
(Left to right, front row) Alternators rodimus, Armarda cyclonus, WSTF megatron, G1 motormaster, Cybertron soundwave.

(Left to right, back row) Armarda smokescreen, Galaxy force flame convoy. (Front row) Armarda hoist, armarda sideways

(At back) Pre Tf convertors omegatron/mechabot 1, (Middle row, left to right), Alternators mirage, moive starscream, Movie blackout, G1 Mach and tackle, Binaltech smokescreen {BT01}, Turbomaster flame, Binaltech red miester (Front row) G1 snapdragon, Little green military truck TF, Movie protoform prime, Universe space case.

Powerlinx armarda optimus prime, Classics skywarp, Alternators sideswipe and some energon cubes. Along with a pile of minicons (whom I cannot remember the names for).

(Left to right. back row) Micron legends shockwave with sea team minicons, Armarda megatron, G2 rescue force buggy, part of classics devastator, G1 ptimus prime, Universe air raid. (Middle row) Armarda rhinox, G1 UM cab, Another part of classics devastator, G1 blitzwing, animated lockdown. (Front row), Legends barricade, Core part of classics devastator, Booster X 10, G1 Wild rider, G1 breakdown, G1 dragstrip, G1 dead end, RID arctic camo armorhide, two more parts of classics devastator, RID armorhide.

(Left to right, back row)G1 scorponok, RId galvatron, Titanium the fallen. (Middle row), SCF figures - Black zarack (chase color), Lio kaiser (pewter), Star convoy (pewter), Scorponok (pewter), (Front row), Movie leader class brawl, movie incinerator, Cybertron TRu exclusive voyager starscream {AKA thrust}, Cassettes [all G1 decepticons, Cobalt sentry and kiss players kiss pure set], Reissue double cassette soundwave.

(left to right, back row) Primus, movie leader megatron. (Front row), Energon scorponok, super starscream {Cybertron supreme class}

(Left to right, back row) Classics MP optimus, BW TM 2 megatron. (Front row) Energon and armarda unicron.

(Left t right, back row) G1 trypticon, Animated voyager megatron, Giahawk, Hellbat. (Middle row) Giaryu, rairyu, goryu, legends optimus, tentakil, G2 recuse force tank, liozack, SCF deszaras, RID mega octane, BW ignuanus, rescue force drill tank, legends barricade, nautilator, overbit and skalor. (Front row) G1 quake, G1 brawl, BW clawjaw, G2 brawl, BW Tm tarantulas. 2 micromaster constructicons.

(Left to right, back row) G1 snaptrap, SCF victory saber, BW TM scavenger, Bw cybershark. (middile row) BW rampage, micromaster long haul, SCF dia atlas, BW TM cheetor, SCF overlord, SCF star convoy (color), BW razorclaw. (Front row) Bw insecticpn, Bw quickstrike, G1 Seawing, BW TM 2 tigerhawk, BW depthcharge.

(Back row) Rescue ratchet, titanium rodimus, Robot master gigant bomb. (Middle top) web divers sharkon, Movie bonecrusher, Movie wreckage, Robot masters Smoke sniper, Predator sky dive, G1 Darkwing. (Middle front) Movie thundercracker, G1 chainclaw, Cybertron demolisher, G2 gobot, Deep desert brawl, Energon barricade, G2 jetfire, G2 hubcap, Robot masters R blade, predator talon, G2 stakks. (Front row) universe king atlas, predator stalker.

(sorry for the bad image quality stupid camera. Left to right, back row) Movie barricade and Robot masters delta seeker, Alternators prowl, G2 storm trooper, Robot masters mirage, G1 dreadwind, Shockwave, alternaotrs shockblast, Binaltech streak. (Middle top) G2 green slag, G2 blue grimlock, botcon ricohet, G1 grotesque, G1 snarl. (middle bottom) G1 doublecross, G1 ghrimlock, Alternatorsa dead end, Masterpiece megatron, Movie jazz, movie scorponok, Binaltach grimlock, (Bottom row), Energon divebomb, G2 jetfire, Universe wind sheer, Rbot masters X gunner, ALternators tracks, Predator falcon.

(Left t right, top row), Alternators wheeljack and G2 megatron, Animated grimlock, Alternators hound, G2 hooligan, Predator skyquake, Alternators battle ravage. (middle row) Classics jetfire Alternators swindle, Doubldealer, Predator snare, G2 skyjack. G2 gobot bumblebee, RId hotshot, Black micromaster Swindler?, Oversized KO brawl, (Front row) RID WARS, G2 space case, g2 gobot ironhide, G2 strafe, Movie leader optimus prime.

(Left to right, back row)G1 hun grr, G1 galvatron, Machine wars starscream, ALternators rumble and GIGa tank. (middle row) Greastshot, Alternators windcharger and Movie deluxe brawl, Titanium UM, Sixshot, E hobby reissue galvatron. (Fornt/lower middle) G2 euro exclusive oblitoratrclench, Two superion micromasters, Universe and machine wars soundwave. Alternators richochet and Mega jet.

KO star saber [filling until I gets me a real one] and power master prime.

Master piece skywarp and G1 deszaras along with the armarda requiem blaster minicons.
I will add another image when I receive cybertron galvatron and gigastorm of all that I have missed out in the above post.
Identities of figures added underneath images.

(Left to right, back row) Universe megazarack, Alternators ravage jaguar, G1 bonecrusher, G1 longhaul, G2 orange scavenger, G1 scrapper {with canopy}, G1 scavenger.
(Left to right, front row) Alternators rodimus, Armarda cyclonus, WSTF megatron, G1 motormaster, Cybertron soundwave.

(Left to right, back row) Armarda smokescreen, Galaxy force flame convoy. (Front row) Armarda hoist, armarda sideways

(At back) Pre Tf convertors omegatron/mechabot 1, (Middle row, left to right), Alternators mirage, moive starscream, Movie blackout, G1 Mach and tackle, Binaltech smokescreen {BT01}, Turbomaster flame, Binaltech red miester (Front row) G1 snapdragon, Little green military truck TF, Movie protoform prime, Universe space case.

Powerlinx armarda optimus prime, Classics skywarp, Alternators sideswipe and some energon cubes. Along with a pile of minicons (whom I cannot remember the names for).

(Left to right. back row) Micron legends shockwave with sea team minicons, Armarda megatron, G2 rescue force buggy, part of classics devastator, G1 ptimus prime, Universe air raid. (Middle row) Armarda rhinox, G1 UM cab, Another part of classics devastator, G1 blitzwing, animated lockdown. (Front row), Legends barricade, Core part of classics devastator, Booster X 10, G1 Wild rider, G1 breakdown, G1 dragstrip, G1 dead end, RID arctic camo armorhide, two more parts of classics devastator, RID armorhide.

(Left to right, back row)G1 scorponok, RId galvatron, Titanium the fallen. (Middle row), SCF figures - Black zarack (chase color), Lio kaiser (pewter), Star convoy (pewter), Scorponok (pewter), (Front row), Movie leader class brawl, movie incinerator, Cybertron TRu exclusive voyager starscream {AKA thrust}, Cassettes [all G1 decepticons, Cobalt sentry and kiss players kiss pure set], Reissue double cassette soundwave.

(left to right, back row) Primus, movie leader megatron. (Front row), Energon scorponok, super starscream {Cybertron supreme class}

(Left to right, back row) Classics MP optimus, BW TM 2 megatron. (Front row) Energon and armarda unicron.

(Left t right, back row) G1 trypticon, Animated voyager megatron, Giahawk, Hellbat. (Middle row) Giaryu, rairyu, goryu, legends optimus, tentakil, G2 recuse force tank, liozack, SCF deszaras, RID mega octane, BW ignuanus, rescue force drill tank, legends barricade, nautilator, overbit and skalor. (Front row) G1 quake, G1 brawl, BW clawjaw, G2 brawl, BW Tm tarantulas. 2 micromaster constructicons.

(Left to right, back row) G1 snaptrap, SCF victory saber, BW TM scavenger, Bw cybershark. (middile row) BW rampage, micromaster long haul, SCF dia atlas, BW TM cheetor, SCF overlord, SCF star convoy (color), BW razorclaw. (Front row) Bw insecticpn, Bw quickstrike, G1 Seawing, BW TM 2 tigerhawk, BW depthcharge.

(Back row) Rescue ratchet, titanium rodimus, Robot master gigant bomb. (Middle top) web divers sharkon, Movie bonecrusher, Movie wreckage, Robot masters Smoke sniper, Predator sky dive, G1 Darkwing. (Middle front) Movie thundercracker, G1 chainclaw, Cybertron demolisher, G2 gobot, Deep desert brawl, Energon barricade, G2 jetfire, G2 hubcap, Robot masters R blade, predator talon, G2 stakks. (Front row) universe king atlas, predator stalker.

(sorry for the bad image quality stupid camera. Left to right, back row) Movie barricade and Robot masters delta seeker, Alternators prowl, G2 storm trooper, Robot masters mirage, G1 dreadwind, Shockwave, alternaotrs shockblast, Binaltech streak. (Middle top) G2 green slag, G2 blue grimlock, botcon ricohet, G1 grotesque, G1 snarl. (middle bottom) G1 doublecross, G1 ghrimlock, Alternatorsa dead end, Masterpiece megatron, Movie jazz, movie scorponok, Binaltach grimlock, (Bottom row), Energon divebomb, G2 jetfire, Universe wind sheer, Rbot masters X gunner, ALternators tracks, Predator falcon.

(Left t right, top row), Alternators wheeljack and G2 megatron, Animated grimlock, Alternators hound, G2 hooligan, Predator skyquake, Alternators battle ravage. (middle row) Classics jetfire Alternators swindle, Doubldealer, Predator snare, G2 skyjack. G2 gobot bumblebee, RId hotshot, Black micromaster Swindler?, Oversized KO brawl, (Front row) RID WARS, G2 space case, g2 gobot ironhide, G2 strafe, Movie leader optimus prime.

(Left to right, back row)G1 hun grr, G1 galvatron, Machine wars starscream, ALternators rumble and GIGa tank. (middle row) Greastshot, Alternators windcharger and Movie deluxe brawl, Titanium UM, Sixshot, E hobby reissue galvatron. (Fornt/lower middle) G2 euro exclusive oblitoratrclench, Two superion micromasters, Universe and machine wars soundwave. Alternators richochet and Mega jet.

KO star saber [filling until I gets me a real one] and power master prime.

Master piece skywarp and G1 deszaras along with the armarda requiem blaster minicons.
I will add another image when I receive cybertron galvatron and gigastorm of all that I have missed out in the above post.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
-
Commander Megatron
- Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
- Posts: 8745
- Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
- Location: Kolkular
-
Trailbreaker
- Gestalt Team Leader
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:49 pm
- Time Traveller
- Father Time (Admin)
- Posts: 6554
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
- Location: Back home, up nort'
- Contact:
-
Deszaras
- Lieutenant Commander
- Posts: 4260
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
- Location: Classified
- Contact:
Still at four brawls and one mega octane{onslaught repaint from RID}.Time Traveller wrote:i see your collection has grown significantly since last we saw. i'm impressed! what happened to the brawlicus project?
Its on tepory hold until I deal with my large zoids preorder at the end of september. Afterwards I'll work on getting two more brawls {to repaint, one into dangar, one into Operation combination sandstorm.}, another six double cannons and a pair of pirranacon fists. Then he'll be complete
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
-
Cliffjumper
- Cybertronian Cowboy
- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:50 am
- Location: Canberra Australia
-
Rodimus Prime
- Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
- Posts: 1561
- Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: Autobot city, Earth
- Time Traveller
- Father Time (Admin)
- Posts: 6554
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
- Location: Back home, up nort'
- Contact:
-
Galvatron
- Decepticon Commander
- Posts: 4223
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
- Location: The dark corners of CHARR
I figured it was time for me to update a little so here is my latest...

A Transformer playing guitar.... that Transforms!!!! Guitars and Transformers 2 of my most favorite things other than GIGGITY

Why they made this guys so huge, I'll never know





HERE I AM!!!


This dude has BAD ASS written all over him!

I am getting another Sharkticon soon. I have future plans I hope work out!


I've got enough movie- Bumblebee's so I decided to leave this one in his coffin

Moving along to my Kitbashes!!

Not bad for my first re-paint of a Transformer

I really like this guy!!
I'm going to get more
Well once again I say THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
....for now

A Transformer playing guitar.... that Transforms!!!! Guitars and Transformers 2 of my most favorite things other than GIGGITY

Why they made this guys so huge, I'll never know





HERE I AM!!!


This dude has BAD ASS written all over him!

I am getting another Sharkticon soon. I have future plans I hope work out!


I've got enough movie- Bumblebee's so I decided to leave this one in his coffin

Moving along to my Kitbashes!!

Not bad for my first re-paint of a Transformer

I really like this guy!!
I'm going to get more
Well once again I say THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
....for now

















