New toy purchases

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend
Posts: 1526
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:46 am
Location: The Great State of Texas!

Post by SentinelPrime »

I found these very cool KO G1 MINI Combiners of Devastator, Menasor, Superion, and Defensor! Granted they are pretty cheaply built plastic, but they are very simliar to the real G1's. Although two of the stunticons are wrong, as they are technobots. Don't know why! All the sets combine the same way and are each fully individual robots as well.

I know Ramjet...King of KO's and even Rumble will like these! :wink: I know where possibly some more are, if you are interested PM me and I'll send you the link.

Without further pause...I present G1 Mini Combiners:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
ghostinthemachine
Aerial Supreme Commander
Posts: 712
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:36 am

Post by ghostinthemachine »

i have all the same ones except the Menasor one i havent gotten him yet
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend
Posts: 1526
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:46 am
Location: The Great State of Texas!

Post by SentinelPrime »

GITM...what do you think of them? I know they're all cheaply made, but having all the Original sized G1 Combiners, I thought the mini versions of them was pretty cool! And mine weren't very expensive either!
Image
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
User avatar
Hot Shot
Gestalt Warrior
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:37 am
Location: Michigan

Post by Hot Shot »

Got a few things lately....a few off evilbay and most of the other thru various trades.
I FINALLY got a very nice Machine Wars Optimus Prime. And Thanks go out to Galvatron for finding the Universe2.0 Ironhide :D Also picked up my First Titanium figure (Grimlock)
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
Posts: 1884
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder

Post by Rumble »

That 12 pack of Mini-cons is the one that is avaiable over here in Woolworths. I know for sure since I kinda brought one..... Hey it was 1/2 price!

Rumble.
Image
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Banzai-Tron
Martial Arts Warrior
Posts: 1175
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:34 am
Location: Washington State

Post by Banzai-Tron »

Here's hoping your Ironhide has the proper face, Hot Shot! Nice pickups!
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
Posts: 1884
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder

Post by Rumble »

@SP: Oops missed your post! Nice mini combiners that you got. I have a Devastator one myself, your right that they are nice display pieces if very fragile. I notice too that the mini Superion seems to come with part of the Amarda Star saber (I think)?

Rumble.
Image
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
User avatar
Ironhide
Original Oldskool 'Bot
Posts: 545
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:17 pm
Location: Norway

Post by Ironhide »

SentinelPrime wrote: Image
Praytell, what's Menasor doing with an Afterburner as his left arm?? :P
And oh, he's standing on a nosecone! :P

Compusor? :P

But they look very sweet, thanks for reviewing them!

Hot Shot,

that OP looks fantastic! That's another one on my list.

Who's the blue guy and the two ones directly under Powerlinx OP?
User avatar
Hot Shot
Gestalt Warrior
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:37 am
Location: Michigan

Post by Hot Shot »

Hound wrote: Hot Shot,

that OP looks fantastic! That's another one on my list.

Who's the blue guy and the two ones directly under Powerlinx OP?
The Blue Guy is Cybertron Metroplex and the two pictures below Powerlinx OP are Cybertron Breakdown and Cybertron Overhaul.

Now I just need to get G2 Laser Optimus Prime
Banzai-Tron
Martial Arts Warrior
Posts: 1175
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:34 am
Location: Washington State

Post by Banzai-Tron »

Laser Rod Prime is an odd one, he is. Fairly hard to find, but when you do, he goes on the cheap side, as far as Primes go.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 8745
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Kolkular

Post by Commander Megatron »

Very impressive gatherings everyone.
Image
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander
Posts: 4260
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
Location: Classified
Contact:

Post by Deszaras »

Universe Overbite:
Image
Image
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander
Posts: 4223
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Location: The dark corners of CHARR

Post by Galvatron »

Good to see Ironhide made it to ya Hotshot
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander
Posts: 4223
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Location: The dark corners of CHARR

Post by Galvatron »

here is my catch of the day

Image
G1 Brainstorm!!!
Universe, Treadbolt (aka Jetfire repaint)
All Hail Megatron #4
Spotlight Sideswipe
Spotlight Cyclonus
and a $20 book called "THE ARK"
and look who is gracefully on the cover!! Well, well, it's me and my loyal warriors Cyclonus and Scourge (or is that a Sweep?)

anyway, here is what THE ARK is, it's detailed pics of all G1 Transformers
Image


here is the index
Image
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot
Posts: 2187
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:12 am
Location: Enjoying my life.

Post by Grimlock »

I notice how you used your own design to show us .......... :lol:
Image

ME GRIMLOCK WANT TO MUNCH METAL
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
Posts: 1884
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder

Post by Rumble »

Turn to page 40......

Rumble.
Image
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
User avatar
Hot Shot
Gestalt Warrior
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:37 am
Location: Michigan

Post by Hot Shot »

Nice book there Galvatron.....kinda looks like a...ah Coloring book :oops:

JK....Are they all regular drawing or are there concepts in there as well?

I'm Jelous you found treadbolt....not here yet :(
User avatar
S0und_wave
Decepticon Communications Officer
Posts: 696
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 5:35 pm
Location: New York

Post by S0und_wave »

Nice hauls everyone
Image
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander
Posts: 4223
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Location: The dark corners of CHARR

Post by Galvatron »

the entire book is just like what is shown for each character.
Funny you mention about coloring book, i was thinking about what it would be like if i tried to color all of those pics.
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction
Posts: 1145
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:37 am
Location: Philly, PA

Post by Sixshot »

:lol: ! Great grabs, guys!

BTW, Rumble, did I hear u say Woolworths'? They still exist over there? I used 2 love that store b4 they went outta' business here in the US, :cry:
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Post Reply