Forum Members' Pretender shells

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

User avatar
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)
Posts: 6554
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Back home, up nort'
Contact:

Post by Time Traveller »

'bout time dude. :lol:
Image
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.

Post by Dinobot »

I think the last time I saw your pic sideways there was no facial hair. :D Long time ago.
Image
R.I.P. Menasor
Minerva
Nurse to Die For
Posts: 3212
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: Transformerland-North HQ

Post by Minerva »

Nice to see you Sideways!



Btw... for those of you who didn't notice: the picture of me and TT is a result of some cutting and pasting in Photoshop.

There are no 'real' pictures ...yet
Image
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.

Post by Dinobot »

You fooled me. I was convinced you two were touching. :wink:
Image
R.I.P. Menasor
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot
Posts: 2187
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:12 am
Location: Enjoying my life.

Post by Grimlock »

ME SNARL WANNA SEE A REAL PICTURE OF TT AND MINERVA .................... :lol:
Image

ME GRIMLOCK WANT TO MUNCH METAL
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander
Posts: 4223
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Location: The dark corners of CHARR

Post by Galvatron »

very creative

What program did you use for that photo edit?
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy
Posts: 1722
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:50 am
Location: Canberra Australia

Post by Cliffjumper »

LOL OMG I thought they were real I was gonna ask when 2 visited :lol: :D
Image

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Minerva
Nurse to Die For
Posts: 3212
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: Transformerland-North HQ

Post by Minerva »

Haha! Yeah, the picture did turn out pretty good ;)

@ Snarl - Yes, so do TT and Minerva...

@ Galvatron - The program used to edit the picture was Photoshop.

@ Cliffjumper - Haha! No, we haven't yet.
Image
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Posts: 1338
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

That is some good skils you have there
Image
Image
User avatar
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)
Posts: 6554
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Back home, up nort'
Contact:

Post by Time Traveller »

I know it's been awhile, but I've been away, and i'm the boss, so

HAHA! fooled ya! I'm sure you'll know when we do finally visit.

Using white backgrounds definitely helps to cutting two pictures together, which Minerva exercised her skillful digital scissors to do. Then I used teh shopz to match shirt colors, since cameras and lighting are hard to duplicate perfectly.
Image
User avatar
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)
Posts: 6554
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Back home, up nort'
Contact:

Post by Time Traveller »

At long last, here's the real thing: TT and Minerva :D
Image
Image
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.

Post by Dinobot »

Congrats on the no photoshop this time! I hope you are having a most excellent time! Pardon my Bill & Ted analogy.
Image
R.I.P. Menasor
Minerva
Nurse to Die For
Posts: 3212
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: Transformerland-North HQ

Post by Minerva »

Thank you. :) We've had an excellent time together so far and I hope the remainder of it will be just as great!
Image
User avatar
Ironhide
Original Oldskool 'Bot
Posts: 545
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:17 pm
Location: Norway

Post by Ironhide »

You look like a very sweet couple there TT & Minerva! :D
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 8745
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Kolkular

Post by Commander Megatron »

You both look really good together, I hope that you aren't apart for to long. :D
Image
User avatar
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:47 am
Location: Italy,southern europe

Post by Scrapper »

Glad to hear that you're having a great time together.
I'm very happy for both of you :D .
User avatar
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)
Posts: 6554
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Back home, up nort'
Contact:

Post by Time Traveller »

Thanks, all! We're working on various plots and excuses to keep her here. Does anyone know someone in US Immigration Agency, or know some easily bribed customs officers?
Image
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Posts: 1338
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

you could both move to the UK they let anyone in here and you get government handouts and a house to live in
Image
Image
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.

Post by Dinobot »

I work for us customs and border protection, but not sure if I have the pull to help lol.
Image
R.I.P. Menasor
User avatar
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:03 pm
Location: moonbase two

Post by Bumblebee »

im glad to see both of yall in the same place congratulations i have ideas but i think sharing a garage space will a little early lol
Image

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Post Reply