Awesome site guys. I've almost cleaned out my bag of unknown figures and weapons. I can't seem to find a match for these guys though.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Number 19 is a wing off of a 1980's ThunderCats Astral Moat Monster, and quite hard to find. Most people find the figure itself, and from my experience the wings are worth as much or even more than the figure itself.Derek-Metalz wrote:Hi everyone,
Awesome site guys. I've almost cleaned out my bag of unknown figures and weapons. I can't seem to find a match for these guys though.
http://sdrv.ms/XIxobZ
First picture isn't Transformers. Comments on right show what I have figured out. Second picture is Transformers I'm certain.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Minerva wrote:That's a robotech robolinks/blockman figure.
http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... php?t=4443Jose wrote:As Minerva said, it's a Takara Blockman. They combine like Lego parts. Released in 1985, couldn't make it to Transformers. I have never seen one with those extra parts, awesome!
...i knew that. [/lie]Derek-Metalz wrote:I think all the Thundercats and Tmnt items are identified now.
So are you just into collecting the toys, or are you a fan of the fiction, too? Comics, cartoons, major motion pictures?Derek-Metalz wrote:I collect MOTU and G1 transformers mostly.
OK lets say I created alternate modes unseen for alpha omega.i think you should name them Rumble and Frenzy, or stack them and call them Optimus Prime (or maybe Omega Prime, if you liked the anime Robots in Disguise).
Derek-Metalz wrote:
I think all the Thundercats and Tmnt items are identified now.
...i knew that. [/lie]
Derek-Metalz wrote:
I collect MOTU and G1 transformers mostly.
So are you just into collecting the toys, or are you a fan of the fiction, too? Comics, cartoons, major motion pictures?
First picture isn't Transformers. Comments on right show what I have figured out











In the first picture, the blue castle looking part and the red ladder is from a ThunderCats Cat's Lair, in the second, the red gun top left is from the Cat's Lair playset too, I think it could be part of the Mutant attack vehicle, but it is definitely a Cat's Lair part. I don't know, but I think the other red pieces in the same picture could be from the Cat's Lair too. The ridged piece is the floor that the ladder connects to.Derek-Metalz wrote:Strange not sure whats going on there.
As you click on the bottom ones they will scroll along
When you hover over picture should have + magnifying Glass
That will full screen them.
There's arrows to the left and right of the picture to move to the next one also. Might be something with whatever browser you use.
Here's links to each picture on its own might help
http://sdrv.ms/10H16j0


