New toy purchases

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 8745
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Kolkular

Post by Commander Megatron »

Yep they are still here Sixshot, and no sign of them going outta business. At least not in the current financial climate anyway. :roll:
Image
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot
Posts: 2187
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:12 am
Location: Enjoying my life.

Post by Grimlock »

Woolworths are one of the biggest store chains in the UK, although it is very rare that I go in. I hate big store chains :x
Image

ME GRIMLOCK WANT TO MUNCH METAL
Overlord
City Commander
Posts: 447
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:05 am
Location: NYC

Post by Overlord »

Alright haven't posted any new acquisitions for a bit so these I've accumulated so far:


Now for some quaint autobots

Image
bluestreak, steeljaw (always wanted this guy), and warpath

Some decepticon badassery

Image
apeface complete, ratbat complete with his ears, Slugfest, and finally my favorite lackey, Dreadwind!!

With Dreadwind I can now form two lackeys combined into one frame, Darkwind! (or Dreadwing, I can't remember)

Image

..............

and now....BLACK ZARAK

box is beat up, but one side of it is still factory sealed
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Ginrai is no match for BZ!!
Image


The Last Stand of God Ginrai.


Image
User avatar
S0und_wave
Decepticon Communications Officer
Posts: 696
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 5:35 pm
Location: New York

Post by S0und_wave »

black zaraks looks awesome, nice haul overlord
Image
Countdown
Micromaster Commander
Posts: 1425
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:28 pm
Location: Micro Iacon
Contact:

Post by Countdown »

Wow, Overlord those must have set you back a pretty penny or two! Great finds... I don't know which ones I liked best!
Image
User avatar
Ironhide
Original Oldskool 'Bot
Posts: 545
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:17 pm
Location: Norway

Post by Ironhide »

Drooling all over that sweet haul of G1s... :shock:
Very nice Overlord.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 8745
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Kolkular

Post by Commander Megatron »

Dammit Overlord those are excellent!! As for the names, it can be either or. Dreadwing or Darkwind.
Image
User avatar
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:47 am
Location: Italy,southern europe

Post by Scrapper »

Congrats Overlord.

Black Zarak is really awesome :shock: !No words....and black and gold suit very well.Scorpion mode is also fantastic .

Just a thing:His head seems different from the green Scorponok's one,please,can you tell me if the green Scorponok toy has a head with visor?
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend
Posts: 1526
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:46 am
Location: The Great State of Texas!

Post by SentinelPrime »

Nice haul there Overlord!!! JUst curious...how much did Black Zarak set you back moneywise??? The ones I've seen are NOT cheap!

Oh..and for the record...I'm officially jealous! :wink:
Image
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
Catilla
Gestalt Warrior
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 10:14 am

Post by Catilla »

Overlord wrote:


With Dreadwind I can now form two lackeys combined into one frame, Darkwind! (or Dreadwing, I can't remember)
the combined name for the jet is Dreadwing

Scrapper wrote:
Just a thing:His head seems different from the green Scorponok's one,please,can you tell me if the green Scorponok toy has a head with visor?
Scapper Black Zarek came with a diffrent head than scorps did and yep scorps was the gray helmet with visor ( http://tfu.info/1987/Decepticon/Scorponok/scorponok.htm )

exlent find over lord he looks minty (whats the gold like on him ? )
Last edited by Catilla on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: Anywhere but here

Post by Ramjet »

Wow, just wow. So cool. I'm almost ashamed to post this crap, now. Requiem Blaster, and 4 of the 6 Legends I ordered from Hasblow (Brawn and Beachcomber aren't released yet, and I passed on BB). Hound's not bad, but not as cool as Jeeper Creeper! The Jazz is awesome, but could've used some paint on the side windows. I think I will also put some "4's" on him, the doors at least.

Image

While I'm at it, I wanted to show off the complete King Randor I got for $25.

Image
Image
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot
Posts: 2187
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:12 am
Location: Enjoying my life.

Post by Grimlock »

What is the bony thing in your picture RJ ? :?
Image

ME GRIMLOCK WANT TO MUNCH METAL
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander
Posts: 4223
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Location: The dark corners of CHARR

Post by Galvatron »

Snarl wrote:What is the bony thing in your picture RJ ? :?

Image

I truly don't think i want to know!
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.

Post by Dinobot »

Wow, thats alot of great buys. Especially the black zarak Overlord. I really need to get back into buying stuff. Not much money lately for it though :(
Image
R.I.P. Menasor
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!
Posts: 1677
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:11 am
Location: Santiago de Chile

Post by Jose »

Snarl wrote:What is the bony thing in your picture RJ ? :?
Boney-M is a MOTU Battle Bones. It allows several figures to ride in.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction
Posts: 1145
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:37 am
Location: Philly, PA

Post by Sixshot »

Awesome, everyone! Just AWESOME, :wink:
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy
Posts: 1722
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:50 am
Location: Canberra Australia

Post by Cliffjumper »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!! what a haul everyone...... jealllllouussssssss!!!
Image

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
User avatar
Ultramag68
Decoy
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:39 pm
Location: Colorado Springs

New in market

Post by Ultramag68 »

Walmart has the 25th anniversary Optimus Prime is on the market. Exact duplicate of G1 optimus. Has roller, rockets, gas nozzle and rubber hose. Also comes with movie and comic book and trailer. Its $67.00.
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot
Posts: 2187
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:12 am
Location: Enjoying my life.

Post by Grimlock »

I truly don't think i want to know!
You have a dirty mind ........ :lol:
Image

ME GRIMLOCK WANT TO MUNCH METAL
User avatar
Ironhide
Original Oldskool 'Bot
Posts: 545
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:17 pm
Location: Norway

Post by Ironhide »

Image


I finally got down to splash out for Wheeljack and Sunstreaker.
They're all kinds of nice, but very fragile.
I can't imagine they'd last one day of being played with by a kid.

Also, i went down duplicate valley for Ratchet, Skids and Rampage,
Ratchet just for the red gunpost you can barely make out in the pic, Skids for, well he's Skids, I love him, and Rampage I got lucky with, he's far better than the one I bought earlier, I think he's got all of his stickers :D

With Thundercracker and Dirge, my seekers tally is up to half of them. I get a feeling Thrust and Ramjet will cost me dearly. :wink:
Post Reply