Arcee wrote:That's terrific--what a relief. Thanks for the update. Did she mention any sort of timetable on how long he'll be in the hospital? I imagine the rehab process would take a while.
No, not as yet Arcee. But as soon as I hear anytrhing I will let you all know.
Hello
He has been able to sit up today and they have given him a wheelchair but he says he does not need it because he can still walk. he asked me to bring his spanners and a engine for the wheelchair. they are going to try walking him tomorrow but they have warned him not to expect much, that this will take time. He says as soon as he can walk he will walk home. I read the messages of support and someone asked how long he will be in hospital, I asked the doctors and they said at least another fortnight, possibly longer depending on how well he does and wether or not he gets feeling back in his arm.
Thank you
Let's all get together and make his wheelchair transform into a pimp-machine.
We can put hydrolics in the suspension
Put spinner rims on his wheels
Hang fuzzy dice on the back arm handles
Give the wheelchair a nice slick DECEPTICON paintjob
Hook up missile launchers on each side
Install a nitro tank
Big Decepticon Logo on the back of the chair.
funny you bring that up galv...i work for a home medical provider...and we do custom wheelchairs and scooters amoung many other things. we had one wheelchair that was all chrome with pink fuzzy fabric and the ladies name etched in the back of it so some things u mentioned are possible