Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.
Moderator: Time Traveller
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)
Posts: 6554 Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Back home, up nort'
Contact:
Post
by Time Traveller » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:45 pm
'bout time dude.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156 Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.
Post
by Dinobot » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:52 pm
I think the last time I saw your pic sideways there was no facial hair.
Long time ago.
R.I.P. Menasor
Minerva
Nurse to Die For
Posts: 3212 Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: Transformerland-North HQ
Post
by Minerva » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:26 am
Nice to see you Sideways!
Btw... for those of you who didn't notice: the picture of me and TT is a result of some cutting and pasting in Photoshop.
There are no 'real' pictures ...yet
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156 Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.
Post
by Dinobot » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:22 pm
You fooled me. I was convinced you two were touching.
R.I.P. Menasor
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot
Posts: 2187 Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:12 am
Location: Enjoying my life.
Post
by Grimlock » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:57 pm
ME SNARL WANNA SEE A REAL PICTURE OF TT AND MINERVA ....................
ME GRIMLOCK WANT TO MUNCH METAL
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander
Posts: 4223 Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Location: The dark corners of CHARR
Post
by Galvatron » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:31 pm
very creative
What program did you use for that photo edit?
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy
Posts: 1722 Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:50 am
Location: Canberra Australia
Post
by Cliffjumper » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:10 am
LOL OMG I thought they were real I was gonna ask when 2 visited
"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Minerva
Nurse to Die For
Posts: 3212 Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: Transformerland-North HQ
Post
by Minerva » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:35 am
Haha! Yeah, the picture did turn out pretty good
@ Snarl - Yes, so do TT and Minerva...
@ Galvatron - The program used to edit the picture was Photoshop.
@ Cliffjumper - Haha! No, we haven't yet.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Posts: 1338 Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!
Post
by Dirge » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:36 pm
That is some good skils you have there
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)
Posts: 6554 Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Back home, up nort'
Contact:
Post
by Time Traveller » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:20 pm
I know it's been awhile, but I've been away, and i'm the boss, so
HAHA! fooled ya! I'm sure you'll know when we do finally visit.
Using white backgrounds definitely helps to cutting two pictures together, which Minerva exercised her skillful digital scissors to do. Then I used teh shopz to match shirt colors, since cameras and lighting are hard to duplicate perfectly.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)
Posts: 6554 Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Back home, up nort'
Contact:
Post
by Time Traveller » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:33 pm
At long last, here's the real thing: TT and Minerva
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156 Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.
Post
by Dinobot » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:31 pm
Congrats on the no photoshop this time! I hope you are having a most excellent time! Pardon my Bill & Ted analogy.
R.I.P. Menasor
Minerva
Nurse to Die For
Posts: 3212 Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: Transformerland-North HQ
Post
by Minerva » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:47 pm
Thank you.
We've had an excellent time together so far and I hope the remainder of it will be just as great!
Ironhide
Original Oldskool 'Bot
Posts: 545 Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:17 pm
Location: Norway
Post
by Ironhide » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:49 am
You look like a very sweet couple there TT & Minerva!
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 8745 Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Kolkular
Post
by Commander Megatron » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:52 am
You both look really good together, I hope that you aren't apart for to long.
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 269 Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:47 am
Location: Italy,southern europe
Post
by Scrapper » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:44 am
Glad to hear that you're having a great time together.
I'm very happy for both of you
.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)
Posts: 6554 Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Back home, up nort'
Contact:
Post
by Time Traveller » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:49 pm
Thanks, all! We're working on various plots and excuses to keep her here. Does anyone know someone in US Immigration Agency, or know some easily bribed customs officers?
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Posts: 1338 Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!
Post
by Dirge » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:58 pm
you could both move to the UK they let anyone in here and you get government handouts and a house to live in
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156 Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.
Post
by Dinobot » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:39 pm
I work for us customs and border protection, but not sure if I have the pull to help lol.
R.I.P. Menasor
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader
Posts: 2053 Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:03 pm
Location: moonbase two
Post
by Bumblebee » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:57 pm
im glad to see both of yall in the same place congratulations i have ideas but i think sharing a garage space will a little early lol