Firefox?
Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus
Firefox?
Is anyone else as addicted to Firefox as I am?
Do any of you like to do web design?
I just learned about a few cool new add-ons that I'm totally geeked about! (no pun intended!)
Measure It Draw out a ruler to get the pixel width and height of any elements on a webpage.
EditCSS Stylesheet modifier in the Sidebar.
Colorzilla With ColorZilla you can get a color reading from any point in your browser, quickly adjust this color and paste it into another program.
Window Resizer The Browser Window Resizer is useful for testing different screen sizes. It accurately resizes your browser so you can test to see what a web page looks like in all of the standard resolution sizes.
Do any of you like to do web design?
I just learned about a few cool new add-ons that I'm totally geeked about! (no pun intended!)
Measure It Draw out a ruler to get the pixel width and height of any elements on a webpage.
EditCSS Stylesheet modifier in the Sidebar.
Colorzilla With ColorZilla you can get a color reading from any point in your browser, quickly adjust this color and paste it into another program.
Window Resizer The Browser Window Resizer is useful for testing different screen sizes. It accurately resizes your browser so you can test to see what a web page looks like in all of the standard resolution sizes.

- Time Traveller
- Father Time (Admin)
- Posts: 6554
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
- Location: Back home, up nort'
- Contact:
- Agent Meister
- Throttlebot
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:21 pm
- Location: Eden Prime
- Contact:
Re: Firefox?
I use Firefox to log in into this forum. Other web browsers will not let me log in this forum anymore.

- Time Traveller
- Father Time (Admin)
- Posts: 6554
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
- Location: Back home, up nort'
- Contact:
Re: Firefox?
Uh oh! I'll have to look into this issue. It may take a while, I'm afraid, but it's on the docket.






