TFL STore update - Jan 24 2009

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: trance, Time Traveller

Post Reply
User avatar
trance
Site Admin
Posts: 1882
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

TFL STore update - Jan 24 2009

Post by trance »

Another decent size (100+) G1 update, highlighted by a few combiners, a complete Roadbuster, and a boxed Overlord!

http://www.transformerland.com/store/search3.php?LU=6
Image
Overlord
City Commander
Posts: 447
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:05 am
Location: NYC

Post by Overlord »

shoot...i may have to gun for that overlord
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.

Post by Dinobot »

If only I had the money to beat you to the Overlord.....Overlord :)
Image
R.I.P. Menasor
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Posts: 1338
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

you both loose ...... its on hold :P
Image
Image
Overlord
City Commander
Posts: 447
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:05 am
Location: NYC

Post by Overlord »

ah but the question is, who put in on hold? :wink:
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Posts: 1338
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

well it wasnt me i hate that line of toys
Image
Image
Overlord
City Commander
Posts: 447
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:05 am
Location: NYC

Post by Overlord »

I love that line of toys...so I can tell you right now I know who put it on hold...I did!
User avatar
Ironhide
Original Oldskool 'Bot
Posts: 545
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:17 pm
Location: Norway

Post by Ironhide »

Congrats to you Overlord!
If only I could figure out how you can afford these expensive figures.
Criminal cartel? Can I join? :P

My spending tends to be around $500 a month, but it leaves me kindof crippled for other stuff... :roll:
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 8745
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Kolkular

Post by Commander Megatron »

Congratulations Overlord!! I have him also, he is an excellent piece!
Image
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.

Post by Dinobot »

You'll rue the day Overlord for buying that! No just kidding, you probably wont rue anything :D Someday I forsee myself with an Overlord.
Image
R.I.P. Menasor
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy
Posts: 1722
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:50 am
Location: Canberra Australia

Post by Cliffjumper »

hmmmm when I clik the link it goes to HOC not any G1?????
Image

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
User avatar
trance
Site Admin
Posts: 1882
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by trance »

Cliffjumper wrote:hmmmm when I clik the link it goes to HOC not any G1?????
That's because it's not the latest update anymore :)
It will be under the 1st most recent link
(http://www.transformerland.com/store/search3.php?LU=1)
until I make another update, then it'll be under the 2nd most recent link, etc, etc, etc :)
Image
Overlord
City Commander
Posts: 447
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:05 am
Location: NYC

Post by Overlord »

Hound wrote:Congrats to you Overlord!
If only I could figure out how you can afford these expensive figures.
Criminal cartel? Can I join? :P

My spending tends to be around $500 a month, but it leaves me kindof crippled for other stuff... :roll:
well you know, if you spend $500 on one big figure, you stay in your budget. So you could get yourself a boxed fort max if you were so inclined...just dont buy anything for a few months! it's just all about how you manage the expenses....since inevitably, almost all of us will just drop our money into these items, for good or ill :(
Dinobot wrote:You'll rue the day Overlord for buying that! No just kidding, you probably wont rue anything :D Someday I forsee myself with an Overlord.
heh...you really must get him. And you will, perhaps in the near future. He's awesome. Don't tell me you never wondered why powermaster optimus prime was "autobot powermaster leader" in the u.s., while the decepitcons were left with some triple changing powermaster who was just a mercenary anyway :)
Post Reply