TFL review on TheTransformers.net!

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: trance, Time Traveller

Post Reply
User avatar
trance
Site Admin
Posts: 1882
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

TFL review on TheTransformers.net!

Post by trance »

Starscream over at TheTransformers.net has just posted a generous review of our site here:

http://www.thetransformers.net/category ... news/toys/

He even mentioned the forums =)
Feel free to post about your experience with TFL by clicking their comment link below the article!
Image
Minerva
Nurse to Die For
Posts: 3212
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: Transformerland-North HQ

Post by Minerva »

That's great! :)
Image
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 8745
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Kolkular

Post by Commander Megatron »

I posted the first comment, spoke highly of Trance (of course) and mentioned that I was a member of the forum. Maybe we will get a few new members from it. :D
Image
User avatar
trance
Site Admin
Posts: 1882
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by trance »

Commander Megatron wrote:I posted the first comment, spoke highly of Trance (of course) and mentioned that I was a member of the forum. Maybe we will get a few new members from it. :D
Thanks Commander! Much appreciated :) Yeah, that was my hope too!
Image
User avatar
Sideways
Autobot Scientist
Posts: 1917
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:40 pm
Location: Cybertron
Contact:

Post by Sideways »

I just posted as well.
Image
User avatar
trance
Site Admin
Posts: 1882
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by trance »

Cool deal, nice comments guys, they're up now =)
Image
User avatar
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)
Posts: 6554
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Back home, up nort'
Contact:

Post by Time Traveller »

Commented for ya.
Image
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 8745
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Kolkular

Post by Commander Megatron »

C'mon guys!! It only takes a minute to comment. :wink:
Image
User avatar
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 11:42 pm
Location: Minnesota, US

Post by Rattrap »

Commented.
Image
Minerva
Nurse to Die For
Posts: 3212
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: Transformerland-North HQ

Post by Minerva »

Commented!
Image
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.

Post by Dinobot »

I did mine :D
Image
R.I.P. Menasor
User avatar
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior
Posts: 737
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:59 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by Computron »

Only three posts up right now. I just added to the, hopefully, growing list of posts.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander
Posts: 1425
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:28 pm
Location: Micro Iacon
Contact:

Post by Countdown »

I just posted my comment. :D
Image
Post Reply