A little late, sorry (Site Review)

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: trance, Time Traveller

Post Reply
Triangle Man
Noob
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:38 pm

A little late, sorry (Site Review)

Post by Triangle Man »

My experience with my first order through this site.........

I ordered a few figures and parts (Skalor, Seawing, Tentakil, fists, feet and head) to complete my Piranacon.

All went smooth but for one thing. Many of the stickers were missing on all 3 figures. I brought this to his (really sorry, I forgot your name) attention and I asked him if he'd pitch in $5.00 towards a ReproLabel Piranacon sticker set and he agreed :wink:

Some of you knock this guy for not getting back to you quickly with a reply, but remember, he's practically a one man show with a full time job. This guy's middle name should be PASSION!

For those of you reading this..... I'm looking for a few parts for my G1 Grotusque. Wings & gun. If you have these, please PM me.

Oh, and if you ever get a G1 Hardhead complete and in decent condition, I'll trade my Alternator Swerve for him straight up....... let me know.
User avatar
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)
Posts: 6554
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Back home, up nort'
Contact:

Post by Time Traveller »

PASSION or AWESOME.
As for your Grotusque, from personal experience....
Plan on buying a complete one.
Image
Triangle Man
Noob
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by Triangle Man »

Yea' I figured it's gonna' run me about $20. for the parts, with or without the figure. But then again, like you said, buy a complete one and shuck the inferior one on Ebay.
Post Reply